Make it 12 in a row for the South Alabama Jags (1 Viewer)

Saintman2884

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
South Alabama may be a relatively small commuter school in Mobile, Alabama, but as of tonight they have one of the hottest teams in NCAA basketball, they won their 12th game in a row tonight over the Ra gun Cajuns of La. Lafayette. I tell you guys we have a damn good team here in Mobile, I thought that Ronnie Arrow would have to take some years to get his own team, but my God he is doing a hell of a job with my Jags. We have a chance at having a record season and another berth in the NCAA March Madness tournament.

I was at class tonight here at South but I was happy to hear about the win tonight, we trailed for a large portion of the game but came back to win it at the end. I think we can maybe at the var most sneak into the Top 25 of the national polls, and if we did that, my God I would be so proud to see that. I know I get credit as an Auburn man but I love my home school. I hope and wish for the best in their games. If we made the Top 25 national polls, which we are close to doing BTW, I would be ecstatic.

Geaux Jags baby, Win them all baby

Sounds like yall have a hot team there in Mobile. Unfortunatley, UL isn't the best measuring stick to compare them against. These guys (UL) are so inconsistent, it's sad. They reeled off four straight wins against conference opponents and have now lost four straight. Watching the hightlights on TV when they play at the Cajundome they may have a couple of thousand people at the game.

Anyhow, to get back on tthe topic of the thread here is a good read on your team 2884, taken from the local Lafayette paper:

"Only Kansas (19), Memphis (18), Drake (16) and Indiana (13) have won more consecutive games this season than South Alabama, which is 11-0 at home this season."

http://www.theadvertiser.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080125/SPORTS/801250330/1006

Well everyone I am happy to report the Jaguars went to 17-3 today in a 17-3 rout of Denver 73-34. WE have won 13 in a row and are on the verge of tying our longest streak of wins ever that goes back to 1980-81. I tell you guys we may be in the top 25 if we keep on winning and it may be enough to get us in the Top 25 AP poll this week or somewhere close to it.

Ronnie Arrow is one hell of a coach, for the second time in his history here he has won big and made a bunch of overachievers winners again.

Thank you and Geaux jags

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom