Make Your 2020 NFC South Prediction (1 Viewer)

I hate the falcons but the general consensus that they will be 6-10 or 7-9 baffles me. They will finish 2nd in the division in my opinion, 9-7.
Saints- 11-5
28-3 9-7
Tompa 9-7
the fighting choppa styles 6-10

Saints 16-3 (you figure it out)
Sucs 9-7 (Welcome to a REAL Division Tommy)
Clowns 8-8 (After an 0-3 start... enough to lose draft status and keep that very efficient management team around)
Panties 7-9 (Sorry Teddy.... dis aint nawlins you moved to)

Saints: 12-4
Bucs: 12-4
FailClowns: 9-7
Panthers: 8-8

We get back to having the best division in football with no losing teams and I would be cool with that even though I wouldn’t mind the Clowns going 0-16. We win the division cause we only have one loss in the division compared to two by the Bucs.

Ok some are being testy DD pests and reducing our regular season before it's even official, let's just pretend for the sake of positivity everywhere it will be a 16 game
season in your prediction before officially proved otherwise, thank you drive through :0056:

Nah we just risking it all and making the even more risky predictions cause if the season is a full one then we automatically lose lol

Something that may have been discussed in other threads but I didn’t see it, would be the prospect of an abreviated season. If that should happen (and I’m not hoping for it) but if it does I would think that could not doing anything but help teams with aging QBs that have concerns of faltering down the stretch. Both Saints and Tampa could benifit from that scenario

The OP has some nice ceilings there on all the predictions. I think all the win totals might be a bit high, if you think of it in a vacuum and not consider any virus-related effects on the upcoming season. Will all four teams hit their ceilings? Different question entirely.

Saints: 12-4 Division Winner, Return to the Superbowl
Buc's: 11-5, Wild-Card
Atlanta: 8-8, no playoffs - again
Carolina: 5-11, great defense, no offense.

Ok fellow Who Dats let's continue to take our mind off virus crap and talk football shall we? Make your prediction for all 4 NFC South teams , give a short explanation if you like , and we can revisit the thread later to see who was the 2020 Nostradamus

I will go first

Saints 12-4 Yes Brady joins a loaded TB team but they learn quickly what the rest of the NFC South has painfully learned over the years. Payton and Brees and all those years of working together is lethal, plain and simple. You just don't duplicate what these two have accomplished. Saints win a very competitive division

Bucs 10-6 Arians is the Brett Favre of coaches, a gunslinger. As another poster posted in another thread, three top name QB's threw 40 ints in their first year under Arians. He is the only common denominator. He will unleash the reigns on a first year QB in his system with no restraints. A very experienced and talented secondary led by M Jenkins prove to be too tough a test for Brady's first year. The last time Jenkins defeated Brady for a Lombardi he did not have talented corners like Lattimore and Jack Rabbit alongside him. Success yes and a good year but second they finish

Panthers 7-9 Rhule's first year is better than some think. Picked to finish last by most the Panthers edge out the Falcons for last place and continue to use the heck out of C McAffrey. Young defense introduces a few rookies to the mix and growing pains emerge

Falcons 6-10 The decision to keep and extend Quinn is further questioned after double digit losses for the Falcons. Falcons continue to regret letting Shanahan out the building
I'll my prediction until mid-August. I want to see what the actual schedule will look like for all four teams before I make my picks.

I really can't do this until the schedule comes out....but I do think our main competition will be Atlanta, they were improving at the end of last year as their young offensive lineman were coming on and they were getting healthy on defense...

I really don't think Brady or Gronk will last the season....

No idea except Saints on top and Falcons on bottom.

One point I have not seen mentioned is changing conferences is a steep learning curve. Brady has far less experience playing and studying the NFC.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom