Make Your 2020 NFC South Prediction (1 Viewer)

whosyadaddy

Bleed Black & Gold
Reaction score
Ok fellow Who Dats let's continue to take our mind off virus crap and talk football shall we? Make your prediction for all 4 NFC South teams , give a short explanation if you like , and we can revisit the thread later to see who was the 2020 Nostradamus

I will go first

Saints 12-4 Yes Brady joins a loaded TB team but they learn quickly what the rest of the NFC South has painfully learned over the years. Payton and Brees and all those years of working together is lethal, plain and simple. You just don't duplicate what these two have accomplished. Saints win a very competitive division

Bucs 10-6 Arians is the Brett Favre of coaches, a gunslinger. As another poster posted in another thread, three top name QB's threw 40 ints in their first year under Arians. He is the only common denominator. He will unleash the reigns on a first year QB in his system with no restraints. A very experienced and talented secondary led by M Jenkins prove to be too tough a test for Brady's first year. The last time Jenkins defeated Brady for a Lombardi he did not have talented corners like Lattimore and Jack Rabbit alongside him. Success yes and a good year but second they finish

Panthers 7-9 Rhule's first year is better than some think. Picked to finish last by most the Panthers edge out the Falcons for last place and continue to use the heck out of C McAffrey. Young defense introduces a few rookies to the mix and growing pains emerge

Falcons 6-10 The decision to keep and extend Quinn is further questioned after double digit losses for the Falcons. Falcons continue to regret letting Shanahan out the building

Last edited:
What the heck...

Saints 14-2
Bucs 11-5
Falcons 7-9
Panthers 5-11

...assuming all 16 games get played this season of course.

Saints 11-5 - It's hard to sustain winning in the nfl. A few games don't go our way but we are squarely in the playoffs.

Failcons 9-7 Hate the dirty birds but I think they had a down year and will bounce back. Ultimately I think they lack the coaching and Ryan doesn't have "it". They have a good core of players though. They get the new 3rd wildcard.

Bucs 8-8 - Defense holds them back. They had to score a lot of points last year to stay in games. I think Brady is still good, but is he still scoring 30-40 regularly? A lot of moving parts in a short offseason could also be troublesome.

Carolina 4-12 - I think they are okay tanking. They are throwing things at the offense to see what sticks. The defense is a better play imo but on the long term. They could win more games it just depends how much they commit to a few more wins this year.

Saints 13-3
Bucs 10-6
Falcons 7-9 (own tiebreaker)
Panthers 7-9

Ok some are being testy DD pests and reducing our regular season before it's even official, let's just pretend for the sake of positivity everywhere it will be a 16 game
season in your prediction before officially proved otherwise, thank you drive through :0056:

Last edited:
Saints: 6-2
Bucs: 5-3
Panthers: 3-5
Falcons: 2-6

Every Division Team twice and NFC West and North winner for Saints.

I am hoping for at least an 8 game season, if it is 16, just multiply by two.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom