Make your biggest offseason trade prediction! (1 Viewer)

I hate to say it.......but McNabb to Atlanta for their second this year and a conditional number one next year.........

I'll give you a legit prediction: Clinton Portis traded to Atlanta for their second round pick.

No way 'Skins trade Portis. I wouldn't call that legit, they love the guy.

Josh McCown to the 49ers for the rights to whomever they pick in the second round

Saints staying at least $10 million under the allowable salary cap.

And the Saints picking up 3 or 4 players to get our hopes up, only to have them sit the bench while we play the same guys that got us to 7-9. We may get another JASON DAVID out of the deal. lol

No way 'Skins trade Portis. I wouldn't call that legit, they love the guy.

Define _THEY_ ...

Joe Gibbs? He's gone
Al Saunders? He's gone shortly
Joe Bugel? He's gone shortly

The fact is that Portis' cap number is getting up there and he would be a very likely guy to get upset with the team for changing the coaching staff so much just because Gibbs left.

The only reason I would vote against this trade is that its the Skins giving UP the player, but they did it before to get Portis (Champ Bailey).

Deuce to NYJ for Vilma and a 4th rounder

The Jets would probably laugh at us and say keep Deuce, just give us the 4th rounder. His salary cap numbers are outrageous for a guy who may not make it to 10 carries a game. Noone will wanta pick that up in a trade.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom