Makes you wonder if the rams tanked in OT after they found out zona lost (1 Viewer)

No way. Like really? Why would any team (especially the Rams) be scared to play the Saints with no QB, compared to a team that started 7-0. The only person who would speculate something like this would be a Saints fan.

Not at all. They don't like the Niners and have been getting owned by them lately. Also, with them losing they dropped to the 4th seed, no team wants to drop to the 4th seed.

What’s going on with these games ?! The only one that was actually competitive was the Bengals vs Raiders game…it’s not even fun to watch…
Playoff expansion has resulted in uncompetitive matchups. Not enough top teams in the league, and the weaker teams get quickly exposed in the post-season.

Playoff expansion has resulted in uncompetitive matchups. Not enough top teams in the league, and the weaker teams get quickly exposed in the post-season.
But the Cardinals were a game away from winning their division, they're not one of the bottom teams. That was a 4 seed vs. 5 seed. Expansion had nothing to do with the game.

No way the Rams tanked to allow the Niners in. Especially with how much the Niners have owned the Rams.
They would’ve tried to win just to not see them a potential third time.

But the Cardinals were a game away from winning their division, they're not one of the bottom teams. That was a 4 seed vs. 5 seed. Expansion had nothing to do with the game.

They played like a bottom team for the last third of the season and that carried over to last night.

Yep and they still were not good down the stretch.
My comment was in response to a statement that the games are uncompetitive because of the expansion. I know they Cardinals were not a good team down towards the end of the season but that has nothing to do with the playoff expansion.

I guess this is the part where we pretend we would have somehow gone in with our 3rd string QB and kept Stafford from getting his long-overdue first playoff win.

I guess this is the part where we pretend we would have somehow gone in with our 3rd string QB and kept Stafford from getting his long-overdue first playoff win.
Well, to be fair, our 3rd string QB wouldn't have been playing defense. And I think our run game is magnitudes better than the Cards. We may or may not have won, but we would have given a better game.

I think we can all agree we'll be rooting for the AFC in the Superbowl.
Already there buddy.

Every year, I want the Saints to win it all. If they're not an option, I'll root for the team who's never been there before. If that's not an option, the team who's never won it all before.

In the NFC that was the Cards. No way in hell I could EVER pull for 49ers or Rams. Brady's been to more SBs than any franchise, and I'm just so fatigued of him. Pouty Rogers? Nope, just can't do it.

AFC is full of promise though. Chiefs wouldn't be unbearable...even though they've won recently, Mahomes seems like a class act. More interested in playing the game than Reffing the game. But if the Chiefs get bounced, none of the Titans, Bills, or Bengals has ever won a SB!

Neither the Bills nor Bengals have been since the early 90s. And the Titans haven't been since 1999. Wouldn't be thrilled about anyone but the Saints, but any of the last 3 wouldn't piss me off the entire off season. Jus sayn...

Already there buddy.

Every year, I want the Saints to win it all. If they're not an option, I'll root for the team who's never been there before. If that's not an option, the team who's never won it all before.

In the NFC that was the Cards. No way in hell I could EVER pull for 49ers or Rams. Brady's been to more SBs than any franchise, and I'm just so fatigued of him. Pouty Rogers? Nope, just can't do it.

AFC is full of promise though. Chiefs wouldn't be unbearable...even though they've won recently, Mahomes seems like a class act. More interested in playing the game than Reffing the game. But if the Chiefs get bounced, none of the Titans, Bills, or Bengals has ever won a SB!

Neither the Bills nor Bengals have been since the early 90s. And the Titans haven't been since 1999. Wouldn't be thrilled about anyone but the Saints, but any of the last 3 wouldn't piss me off the entire off season. Jus sayn...
Yeah….I’m all in on the Bengals or the AFC in general. Don’t care for one NFC team left.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom