Makes you wonder if the rams tanked in OT after they found out zona lost (1 Viewer)

I thought so...
Then the 49ers went into Dallas and beat the hell out of them.

Kyle Shanahan can't win the big one.. but he is a extremely gifted coach.

What’s going on with these games ?! The only one that was actually competitive was the Bengals vs Raiders game…it’s not even fun to watch…
I think alot of it has to do with the reformating of the playoffs.

In first rd an excellent seed as well as a bad seed has been added. It makes for more games that are potentially not competitive. But it makes for a more competitive second rd.

It used to be wildcard weekend was competitive then the second was where alot of lopsided games occured.

Is the #7 seed a good idea?

I'm still going to go with "Yes".

From a playoff chase perspective over 17 weeks, it helps keeps teams in it.
If you are a #2 seed it stinks, but chances are you get to beat up on an easy team if you are good, and if you aren't a solid #2 seed, than you don't deserve the easy game.

Two added football games on Wild Card weekend is great, and it's motivation for the #1 and #2 seeds to keep fighting throughout the season.

People can complain about the #7 playoff seed, but if you unwind it and go back to #6, it would be a whole lot worse.
If they hadn't added a wildcard slot I'd say pass a rule that if you win the division but have a losing record the best team with a winning goes in your place.

No losers in the playoffs.

Are we still talking 'bout the Cards? Or did we switch gears and talking 'bout the Saints now?
Definitely not us. I was kinda ripping on Kingsbury. If all we were missing was Thomas this year we're definitely in the playoffs.

The Cardinals without Hopkins during the season were 3-4 (0-1, playoffs).

If our Saints were as healthy as the Cardinals were this year, we're making noise cause I'm pretty sure Payton knows how to gameplan without ONE WR.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom