Malcolm Brown released (1 Viewer)

No surprise here. I would of been surprised if he made the team. Im really hoping Abraham Smith can be that power runner the Saints need. He should see some nice holes to run through since defenses can longer stack against the line.

He's not know for special teams play and his spot on depth chart requires it. That's where Smith has a leg up

I think gaskin is gonna get cut from Miami but not sure he’s any good either lol

I think releasing Brown simply means that the Saints like the young players they have at RB n wanna give them more reps. IMO, for now, Tony Jones Jr n Devine Ozigbo are competing for the #3 spot. I think both have a leg up on rook Abram Smith cause of their experience in the O. So I look for TJJ n DO to split time at RB early on against HOU, with Smith backing them up.

And we’ll go from there

We’ll see

I think releasing Brown simply means that the Saints like the young players they have at RB n wanna give them more reps. IMO, for now, Tony Jones Jr n Devine Ozigbo are competing for the #3 spot. I think both have a leg up on rook Abram Smith cause of their experience in the O. So I look for TJJ n DO to split time at RB early on against HOU, with Smith backing them up.

And we’ll go from there

We’ll see
Jones has some experience, but I think Ozigbo has one carry as a Saint.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom