Malcolm Jenkins asked RR to let him play nickel CB (1 Viewer)

Jackavelli

Sarang Upso
Reaction score
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Saints&amp;src=hash">#Saints</a> safety Malcolm Jenkins&#39; wish was granted, thanks to Rob Ryan <a href="http://t.co/33KXDTyEsb">http://t.co/33KXDTyEsb</a></p>&mdash; Mike Triplett (@MikeTriplett) <a href="https://twitter.com/MikeTriplett/statuses/393553105385582592">October 25, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I swear some of these guys read this site. I swear when sonething keeps being posted on here it usually happens eventually. Or he himself realized he needed to go back to that.

Well, at least he knew where he needed to be. He's been having a good year.

29 tackles, 2 ffum, 1 pick and 2.5 sacks..dude is destroying it this year back where he belongs. He's the player we all knew he could be. So proud of MJ for his massive turnaround this year.

29 tackles, 2 ffum, 1 pick and 2.5 sacks..dude is destroying it this year back where he belongs. He's the player we all knew he could be. So proud of MJ for his massive turnaround this year.

Me too. I can't say enough about how proud I am of him for turning the corner and showing what a consistent player he can be. You can't help but root for him. What I love most about him is his fiery leadership and his passion for the game. You can have all of the measurables in the world, but if you don't have the fire in your belly to go out and fight and never show quit, you won't be a special player. I hope that the best has yet to come with Malcolm.

I swear some of these guys read this site. I swear when sonething keeps being posted on here it usually happens eventually. Or he himself realized he needed to go back to that.

Your right I remember a few years back....When we got Dwight Smith from the Bucs he was in the barbershop here in tampa..... He and I were talkin about SaintsReport......He said he use to visits the forum..And last year I was in the mall wit a saints tee shirt on wit jtampasaint air brushed on the back....and I hear Hey jtampasaint I turn around it's Jerome Pathon... I told him that's my saintreport name.... He said he missed new Orleans and saintreport is crazy.... He said he's coaching at USF.....

So I guess Kenny vaccaro getting beat one over the top doesn't worry anyone hah I love Kenny at nickel back but he does seem to read pass and run faster than mj and mj did play corner in college I think it's perfect I jus dont need those Peyton manning Aaron Rodgers and definetly those Tom Brady type smart qbs keep picking on him till he can get use to understanding everything man I wish we had Jim Leonard there to train vaccaro but we gonna be alright with roman and Malcolm teaching him

So I guess Kenny vaccaro getting beat one over the top doesn't worry anyone hah I love Kenny at nickel back but he does seem to read pass and run faster than mj and mj did play corner in college I think it's perfect I jus dont need those Peyton manning Aaron Rodgers and definetly those Tom Brady type smart qbs keep picking on him till he can get use to understanding everything man I wish we had Jim Leonard there to train vaccaro but we gonna be alright with roman and Malcolm teaching him

Deep High never was his strength

MJ27 is who i thought he was coming out of Ohio State (Beast Mode)!!:plus-un2:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/s82SCXjRgoY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/zGE5DV68cUA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Wow.. that was a tough read. You have heard of periods, right?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom