Malcolm Jenkins is down with signing Ed Reed (1 Viewer)

I question Malcolm's Nickel skills too fast forward to 1:50 ....:jpshakehead:

Wild finish in San Francisco 1/14/2012 - YouTube

I dont know man. So on that note, Patrick Willis must "suck" too then, right? I mean he got punked by Jimmy Graham for a TD. Whitner, Rogers, and Goldson too cause they had chances to bring Jimmy down. By the way, Jenkins was covering Vernon Davis, who is faster than every TE in the league. He's faster than a lot WRs for that matter, and he's big as hell. No excuse, just the truth.

Hey man, I get it. Jenkins grossly under preformed the last few years. EVERYONE on D did. I dont know, I guess Im just in the minority when it comes to Jenkins. I still think he's good, and can get better with more talent around him, namely a pass rush. I think he's more of a SS, and could be a legit all pro at that position. We'll see. As of now, he's not going anywhere. Would love to see him shine and remind the haters, who forgot, just how he he is. We'll see...

Im friends with Ed and unless things change he told me he wont be signing here.

Well handiman, you are not making friends here talking like that. Why do people in wheel chairs always...

J/k...

I dont know man. So on that note, Patrick Willis must "suck" too then, right? I mean he got punked by Jimmy Graham for a TD. Whitner, Rogers, and Goldson too cause they had chances to bring Jimmy down. By the way, Jenkins was covering Vernon Davis, who is faster than every TE in the league. He's faster than a lot WRs for that matter, and he's big as hell. No excuse, just the truth.

Hey man, I get it. Jenkins grossly under preformed the last few years. EVERYONE on D did. I dont know, I guess Im just in the minority when it comes to Jenkins. I still think he's good, and can get better with more talent around him, namely a pass rush. I think he's more of a SS, and could be a legit all pro at that position. We'll see. As of now, he's no going anywhere. Would love to see him shine and remind the haters, who forgot, just how he he is. We'll see...

Honestly i like him too

This would mean Harper would not be in coverage as much and Ed Reed still has some baller-like tendencies, with rings. Hence, I am all for it if possible.

I think he could blitz/support in run defense efficiently, and is better in coverage.

Blitz? Does he even have a sack in his career? Nevermind, looked it up. He has 2 in 4 years.

Run support? He led the league in missed tackles.

I don't understand the people wanting to move Jenkins to yet another position. Why? So he can demonstrate his ability to suck in more positions than a Thai prostitute?

Blitz? Does he even have a sack in his career? Nevermind, looked it up. He has 2 in 4 years.

Run support? He led the league in missed tackles.

I don't understand the people wanting to move Jenkins to yet another position. Why? So he can demonstrate his ability to suck in more positions than a Thai prostitute?

:spit::spit::spit:
:worthy::worthy::worthy:
That's pretty funny

I question Malcolm's Nickel skills too fast forward to 1:50 ....:jpshakehead:

Wild finish in San Francisco 1/14/2012 - YouTube

He was put in position to lose on that play. He has no one behind him and he is playing on the line. I'd exploit that on Madden much less the real life play offs with Vernon Davis. Besides, his coverage wasn't actually that bad imo.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom