Malcolm Jenkins love (1 Viewer)

Speedy Ronzales

Very Banned
Reaction score
Malcolm has been coming up huge on special teams. just wanted to show him some love. he looks like someone who loves contact and wants to hit

picnicwithfish

Geaux SAINTS!!!!!!!!
Reaction score
he seems like one of those guys that things just go right with him. he is going to be a stud.

waazup

Marques Colston's #1 Fan
Reaction score
His special teams play has been RIDICULOUS. He's always the first man there, and seems to have a knack for the ball.

BigEZcajin

Saints Lifer
Reaction score
can't deny his impact. He has been given such a small roll, and has had such game-changing results, its hard not to love this guy

BuffaloSaint

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I see what people were saying during the draft. This guy is a football player. He might not be the best corner in the world but he's the best ST's guy I've seen on this team since we got rid of McAfee and I'm saying that after 3 games.

Ti Rider

Me Worry?
Reaction score
Second week in a row that he's made a massive ST play. I also noticed him in coverage quite a bit and since Edwards didn't target and torch him he must've done a decent job.

DangBeast

Very Banned
Reaction score
Anyone realize how fast this crazy motha trucka is?! He's the first one gunning for the PR and KR everytime!!!! He is awesome, such a better idea to pick him up than the people who wanted Beanie Wells!!

GO MALCOLM! GO SAINTS!

mybad4990

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I'm calling it, Jenkins makes the Pro Bowl on special teams.

Live4theSaints

Griffin
Reaction score
Our whole special teams coverage unit was very solid. Roscoe has moves and quick feet and we bottled him up and then some (Power slam). Malcolm was awesome! That strip + recovery was a gem of a play. Without that it was 7 - 7 most of the game.

p0pe

d0pe
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Another week another great play by him! We need to guy this guy on the field more on defense. :worthy:

AARPSaint

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
If he continues this level of play just on special teams, he was worth the pick. Those plays have changed the games.

Mojomajik9

Team Gleason
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Malcolm's play on ST has been simply outstanding and I don't think anyone really thought he'd be a STs demon, but he really is. I cannot remember a time where the same player stripped the ball on punt returns in back-to-back games. Great tackler too and has remarkable instincts. He's going to be special.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom