Malcolm Jenkins love (1 Viewer)

Malcolm's play on ST has been simply outstanding and I don't think anyone really thought he'd be a STs demon, but he really is. I cannot remember a time where the same player stripped the ball on punt returns in back-to-back games. Great tackler too and has remarkable instincts. He's going to be special.

Malcolm is just dominating on ST, which you never see from a guy who isn't a returner or kicker. 2 forced fumbles on returns in 2 weeks that led to 10 points and helped turn the game around. He is going to be special wherever he plays.

Malcolm has pretty much scored 2 td's for us this year. With the field position his two turnovers have put us in, you might as well give the points to him.

Our whole special teams coverage unit was very solid. Roscoe has moves and quick feet and we bottled him up and then some (Power slam). Malcolm was awesome! That strip + recovery was a gem of a play. Without that it was 7 - 7 most of the game.

That slam was by number 30 I think. Hammilton?

Yeah, Lynell must've been pumped up from his first career TD. He gave Parrish a friggin' spinebuster Arn Anderson style.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom