Malcolm Jenkins love (1 Viewer)

Speedy Ronzales

Very Banned
Reaction score
Malcolm has been coming up huge on special teams. just wanted to show him some love. he looks like someone who loves contact and wants to hit

he seems like one of those guys that things just go right with him. he is going to be a stud.

His special teams play has been RIDICULOUS. He's always the first man there, and seems to have a knack for the ball.

can't deny his impact. He has been given such a small roll, and has had such game-changing results, its hard not to love this guy

I see what people were saying during the draft. This guy is a football player. He might not be the best corner in the world but he's the best ST's guy I've seen on this team since we got rid of McAfee and I'm saying that after 3 games.

Second week in a row that he's made a massive ST play. I also noticed him in coverage quite a bit and since Edwards didn't target and torch him he must've done a decent job.

Anyone realize how fast this crazy motha trucka is?! He's the first one gunning for the PR and KR everytime!!!! He is awesome, such a better idea to pick him up than the people who wanted Beanie Wells!!

GO MALCOLM! GO SAINTS!

I'm calling it, Jenkins makes the Pro Bowl on special teams.

Our whole special teams coverage unit was very solid. Roscoe has moves and quick feet and we bottled him up and then some (Power slam). Malcolm was awesome! That strip + recovery was a gem of a play. Without that it was 7 - 7 most of the game.

Another week another great play by him! We need to guy this guy on the field more on defense. :worthy:

If he continues this level of play just on special teams, he was worth the pick. Those plays have changed the games.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom