Malcolm Jenkins now a CNN commentator (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes...So again, and more specifically --- why do you speculate that Jenkins going to CNN will be a problem?
Because CNN wants controversy. They get ratings with controversy. All cable networks do. That may lead to disagreements in the locker room if you don't agree with his comments.

I haven't declared anything. CNN and all cable news thrives on controversy. It is naive to be confident that given the last couple of weeks, things will go smoothly and without further controversy if he becomes a commentator. There have been more Jenkins threads on this board than any other topic, so many things surrounding the topic on which Jenkins will be asked to speak will probably generate more controversy.
Walk us through it, just a for instance
what controversy might he comment on and how might it damage the team?

Because CNN wants controversy. They get ratings with controversy. All cable networks do. That may lead to disagreements in the locker room if you don't agree with his comments.

I don't see it. Anyone who holds any opinion that could be considered political and is outspoken about it may cause controversy, too. There are likely going to be teammates kneeling and those who won't be. Politics is a part of everyday life, including sports. I'm just happy that our team is a cohesive unit and I don't see petty differences creating these hypothetical disturbances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom