Malcolm Jenkins Passionate response to Drew Brees! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The white privelege bs has worn out its welcome a long time ago. It is complete crap, an utter and complete fabrication. People are sick and tired of hearing it. It was never about being equal to begin with. The fact you just mentioned that when whites are shot abused or pulled over no one in the country gives a rat's behind proves this as a fact. The ignorant hypocrisy here is overwhelming and by some miracle goes unnoticed.

When white people are abused the justice system works swiftly. When black people are, it takes protests to get arrests. Keep ignoring what this is about because you really enjoy having that privilege.

When white people are abused the justice system works swiftly. When black people are, it takes protests to get arrests.

People do not even mention the white person's name because the media does not care it doesn't sell. Any human being can see what's wrong with that. Where is the equality there? Cry me a river

People do not even mention the white person's name because the media does not care it doesn't sell. Any human being can see what's wrong with that. Where is the equality there? Cry me a river
When white people are abused the justice system works swiftly. When black people are, it takes protests to get arrests. Keep ignoring what this is about because you really enjoy having that privilege.

...and then playing the victim

...and then playing the victim

From Atlanta lol fits the bill. But when the justice system lets you murder and get away with it you celebrate

I call out the hypocrisy. I am for equal rights for all not special priveleges for any. Go ahead and tell me whats wrong with that

What's wrong with it is you're completely disingenuous. You try to veil yourself in equal rights while happily denying someone else's equality and try to call it special privileges. It's the very first play in the racist playbook.

What's wrong with it is you're completely disingenuous. You try to veil yourself in equal rights while happily denying someone else's equality and try to call it special privileges. It's the very first play in the racist playbook.

That is the problem right there. You arent for equality at all you are for you

This thread has stopped being a discussion about Malcolm Jenkins/Drew Brees. Can anyone tell me why it shouldn't be closed?

This thread has stopped being a discussion about Malcolm Jenkins/Drew Brees. Can anyone tell me why it shouldn't be closed?

Because that just gives the racists on this board a way to hide from the truth.

You know it's funny you are the only one mentioning "opponents". That is racist in itself

op·po·nent
/əˈpōnənt/

noun
noun: opponent; plural noun: opponents

someone who competes against or fights another in a contest, game, or argument; a rival or adversary.
"he beat his opponent by a landslide margin"

a person who disagrees with or resists a proposal or practice.
"an opponent of the economic reforms"

op·po·nent
/əˈpōnənt/

noun
noun: opponent; plural noun: opponents

someone who competes against or fights another in a contest, game, or argument; a rival or adversary.
"he beat his opponent by a landslide margin"

a person who disagrees with or resists a proposal or practice.
"an opponent of the economic reforms"

So you admit you view the white man as your "opponent" lol. Do you not see the issue here?

The purpose of this board isn't to help people define or determine members' racism or lack of it. We have discussed Jenkins/Brees, so if there is no more to say about that, I am ready to close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom