Malcolm Jenkins won't play tomorrow (1 Viewer)

someone

Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'm on my phone so I couldn't do an effective search but MJ said he won't play tomorrow. I know he was questionable, but I guess he's not ready.

That sucks because he has helped us win football games, he has turned out to be a special teams ACE.. hopefully we can activate Harper if he's ready this week, for special teams....i know he's been hurt as well, but we need a good special teams ace in there...

Someone else needs to step up.....Jo-Lonn? I'm looking at you.

That sucks because he has helped us win football games, he has turned out to be a special teams ACE.. hopefully we can activate Harper if he's ready this week, for special teams....i know he's been hurt as well, but we need a good special teams ace in there...

Maybe, but I think they activate Torrence instead.

Questionable doesn't mean he isn't going to play. I am not sure though. I think I heard he was walking around practice with a boot on so he could have a ankle sprain or smething like that. I broke my ankle a couple months back, and it was possibly the worst thing ever, I was out for like 4 weeks couldn't walk for almost 2 of those. it sucked. anyhow, lets pray he comes back, we really need him, jo-lonn and usama too step it up this week on ST.

No he said it at Mano's. A lot of the players eat there regularly, especially Saturday mornings.

Rod Harper said he was supposed to be active last week. I guess Chase Daniel took that spot from him. Since MJ can't go, he might be active.

So Home Depot wouldn't give him the day off? dang capitalists

I've never heard of Mano's. Food pretty good? My fiancee' has never been to a game, tomorrow will be her first, and I want to take her to eat somewhere good before hand.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom