Malcolm Jenkins won't play tomorrow (1 Viewer)

Mano's is on Saints drive across from the old practice facility. It's poboys and hot lunches. It's really good. My roommate's dad owns it. They're closed Sundays though

No he said it at Mano's. A lot of the players eat there regularly, especially Saturday mornings.

Rod Harper said he was supposed to be active last week. I guess Chase Daniel took that spot from him. Since MJ can't go, he might be active.

Chase was inactive (3rd qb) last week. Dunbar was also inactive so I'm guessing he will want to prove himself this week.

We already have 6 inactive

Daniel, Bell, Dinkins, Bushrod, Jenkins & Clancy.

I would think the last two would be Harper & Torrence, but we will see.

Mano's is on Saints drive across from the old practice facility. It's poboys and hot lunches. It's really good. My roommate's dad owns it. They're closed Sundays though

Sux. I always crave a good roast beef poboy on Sundays, and my favorite place, Short Stop, is closed.

The good thing about having great depth is not having to rush players back from injury. I think it is apparent that Coach and Loomis saw that injuries were a huge problem for us last year and somewhat previous years, so they are taking it kind of easy on banged up players. This is a playoff team, and if we can make it into the playoffs relatively healthy by sitting guys to be safe, I am O.K. with it.

If I remember correctly Roby will take his place as a gunner. COME ON COURTNEY!!!

Jo-Lonn has a hammy issue. ANyone here if he has overcome that? We need him in there if "Cornerback" Jenkins is gone...

Last week we played all of our active players

This was our inactive list.:

3QB 10 C.Daniel, WR 13 Ro.Harper, WR 16 L.Moore, RB 21 M.Bell, LB
56 J.Dunbar, T 70 J.Brown, DT 71 K.Clancy, TE 80 D.Dinkins

This week...who knows?

Jo-Lonn has a hammy issue. ANyone here if he has overcome that? We need him in there if "Cornerback" Jenkins is gone...

I don't remember him missing any practices. Are you sure about the hamstring?

Edit: I did find it he was questionable going into the game at Buffalo. He practiced all week this week and is not on the injury report so I'm sure he will be back.

Last edited:
The Saints will miss him on special teams...he's really made his impact felt there.

Maybe, but I think they activate Torrence instead.
Agree.
I think inactives will be:
Dinkins, Bell, Bushrod, Clancey, Daniels, Casillas, Harper, Jenkins

Sux. I always crave a good roast beef poboy on Sundays, and my favorite place, Short Stop, is closed.

Parkway! Its $$$$

They also have a Surf and Turf which is a Roast Beef Po-Boy with fried shrimp!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom