Malcolm Jenkins (1 Viewer)

anlgp

Reaction score
I'm wondering what you guys think of him so far, if anything given his short time with the team.

Does he play CB or S for you? I've read that he's more suited for S at some places and at others they say CB so I'm a bit confused and was wondering where he is listed on your depth chart.

I've heard he's doing alright on ST so far.

Not factoring much into the defensive game right now, but he's a great special teams player. He has a real instinct for knowing where the ball is and gunning for it.

Like the other poster said- great on special teams, and has played some at CB.

Well let's see.

He misses this game and the special teams looked really bad.

Let's just say we need him back pretty badly to sure up the ST.

He hasn't cracked the defensive lineup much yet. Our whole secondary has been pretty lights out. There's jsut no spot for him. :shrug:

Thanks guys. Here's to hoping he's not your version of Jason Allen.

Well let's see.

He misses this game and the special teams looked really bad.

Let's just say we need him back pretty badly to sure up the ST.

He didn't play in the Giants game? I thought i saw him in there. Hard to tell from a bar stool sometimes.

according to PTI adende? said the reason minnesota was better than new orleans was due to the kicking game. he was muted and deducted 5 points! seriously jekins is a game changer on special teams and i think he will eventually be playing safety when sharper is ready to give up the position.

He's been a little dinged up lately but was playing great special teams.Looks like he's got great natural talent but was pretty lost and confused at the CB spot.May take him a little longer than some to catch on.Having said that ,I see him playing Safety in years to come...a much more natural spot for his abilities.I don't think there are much of us who are unhappy with the pick or anything.

He didn't play in the Giants game? I thought i saw him in there. Hard to tell from a bar stool sometimes.

He was definitely in. He lined up right in front of me on most of our 37 kickoffs.

I think he will end up at free safety. Usama is a great special teamer but looks a little uncomfortable on defense... things could change with him obviously. But I just look for Jenkins to fill in for Sharper when he finally hangs it up. Jenkins seems to have a great instinct for where the ball will be, just like Sharper.

He played against the Giants.

Special teams, he's done fine. As a cover corner, still has a long way to go. With Greer and Porter already here, I think his ultimate position is safety. Others see him as a corner. I don't think he has the quickness and recovery speed, but it's what the coaches think that counts.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom