Malcolm Roach Anyone? (1 Viewer)

OneSaintsFan

Want to Be in that Number
Reaction score
I actually had to look up what Malcolm's first name was. I thought I would come onto the SR forum and find everyone swooning, as I am, over the dominance he exhibited in the middle of the line. But I guess I was seeing things? I cannot imagine how much pain the GB Center is in right now, and probably the Guard as well. Just straight up beating folks down. Normally, news of Davenport and Lattimore injuries would send me into the fetal position, but if Demario has this force of nature in front of him, it's 3 safety looks all day.

All the DTs played well! On the first INT by Rodgers, Christian Ringo split a double team and put the initial pressure on Rodgers to force him into the errant throw. Where we keep finding these guys, I'll never know but they played great.

He did look good. He was an under rated player and us signing him was an under the radar signing. I wonder how many people thought that he was just a warm body that wasn't going to produce very much?
Lol! Not me!

He’s one big man, 6’7”, 290 lbs, with 35 in arms n 10 1/2 in hands! He’s also very versatile, n can play either DE or DT. But he really impressed me in how well he collapsed the pocket as a pass rusher! Very strong n physical !

👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽

All the DTs played well! On the first INT by Rodgers, Christian Ringo split a double team and put the initial pressure on Rodgers to force him into the errant throw. Where we keep finding these guys, I'll never know but they played great.
It's the gumbo man, we feeding them some good gumbo. A grown man gets better at EVERYTHING after a good bowl of gumbo!

First of all, I'm 56, and I have been eating/infusing real gumbo for 57 years. Mom's drank hers all the time.
I am fluent in 345 languages, and I teach Vulcan, as my side gig.
---We are gonna be REDUNK-U-LOUS win Big Onion comes back!
I am once again amazed at our scouting department, and talent evaluators etc.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom