N/S Malcolm Walker weekly rant thread (1 Viewer)

GrandAdmiral

Infinite Power is da ****
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I know we usually have posted this in the old Falcon Reddit thread, but this dude has become popular so it might be good for him to have a thread of his own for our weekly laughter. He's a professional comedian in Atlanta so be prepared for some language. Still, he's hilarious in his weekly rants about Atlanta.

:biglol:

The best one is the, "Julio Jones went and got a ponytail?"---"my momma told me to never trust a bald headed white man with headphones"------"Dan Quinn, I hate you, I wanna fight you Dan Quinn". All wrapped into one.

The best one is the, "Julio Jones went and got a ponytail?"---"my momma told me to never trust a bald headed white man with headphones"------"Dan Quinn, I hate you, I wanna fight you Dan Quinn". All wrapped into one.

I believe that's the one where he begins by singing Kirk Franklin. It's my favorite as well if so.

I believe that's the one where he begins by singing Kirk Franklin. It's my favorite as well if so.
He's kinda whispering in this one. It's the best. I think it was after game 4 or 5. It's on his Facebook timeline.

And he's back and he's calling out Dallas as well. Dude is hilarious.

Of course, it's NSFW due to language. But enjoy.

Last one of the decade/season...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom