Malcom Jenkins flips off Saints and Payton (1 Viewer)

I like Malcom, I don’t think he’d do that, but I can understand if he did. He’s a competitor and doesn’t like getting blown out especially by his old team. I could understand the emotions.

He's a professional athlete who's team took a serious beating. I'm not surprised he was a bit salty in the moment. He hugged it out with Coach Payton and said all the right things after the game. Im sure they are both over it already.

He definitely did it. There’s pics of it, but I’m not sure it was out of anger or saying man, screw you for throwing that 4th and 7 td on me kinda thing

it's true, all right. follow the link from the philly tweeter acct to the nbc story. there's a vid of jenkins is being interviewed and he talks about flipping that bird at payton.

Ahhhh I get it. Totally.

It was a fu for putting AK out wide knowing full well he would have to cover and then have Drew drop that dime.

Competition. That's his way of saying "yeah fu man... That was wrong" but in a friend type way

Ahhhh I get it. Totally.

It was a fu for putting AK out wide knowing full well he would have to cover and then have Drew drop that dime.

Competition. That's his way of saying "yeah fu man... That was wrong" but in a friend type way

Yes, after reading that was kinda my gut feeling

Sounds like Malcom got the Marcus Peters Treatment (TM). Coach really and truly doesn't give a ****; if he senses you're weak he's gonna be coming at your neck all game long.

Screw hurt feelings. Win Super Bowls.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom