Malcom Jenkins flips off Saints and Payton (1 Viewer)

"I'm a competitor. I love Sean to death. I know what type of guy and coach he is. That was more so personal between me and him," Jenkins told Clark.

"We talked after the game. It's all good. I know Sean. They're going to go for it. I was more so upset that it was on me," Jenkins said. "I got a lot of respect for what they're doing, especially Sean."

Sure he just gave him the bird after the TD, he slammed his helmet, but they talked and hugged.

I flip off my friends all the time. Mostly being funny.,

Well, there was very little that was factual in the tweet in the OP. Had you posted the tweet on what MJ actually did and why he did it, you probably what not have seen so much negative feedback.

Think I care about negative feedback? Lol. Im not here to get the warm and fuzzy feeling of positive feedback. I’m here because I enjoy the company of fellow knowledgeable who dats who enjoy discussing football. I posted something that was completely factual, then when his reason was put out there I posted that too. I mean no disrespect towards you bud, I’m just pointing out that I’m not worried about fellow posters giving me a negative rep because they didn’t want to acknowledge something that happened from a player they miss.

Think I care about negative feedback? Lol. Im not here to get the warm and fuzzy feeling of positive feedback. I’m here because I enjoy the company of fellow knowledgeable who dats who enjoy discussing football. I posted something that was completely factual, then when his reason was put out there I posted that too. I mean no disrespect towards you bud, I’m just pointing out that I’m not worried about fellow posters giving me a negative rep because they didn’t want to acknowledge something that happened from a player they miss.
Your original tweet was from an unverified account and said "After the game" which ended up being incorrect. He literally just flipped off Sean for calling a play on 4rth and 7 that he got beat on. It's not even worth a thread, what football are we discussing here exactly.

Jenkins has improved since he was here. I also didn’t understand why we let Sproles leave as well. We could have used both players over the years

Sproles leaving was good for both NO and Sproles. His usage in NO was becoming stale and predictable. His numbers were declining, and at his age it was reasonable to assume they weren't going to recover.

Sometimes a player needs a change of scenery. They become more focused and rededicate themselves to becoming better.

According to Drew in his post game interview, he was the one that called that play, not coach. Coach told him to run an empty set and to call his own play. Jenkins got mad at the wrong man. Can't much blame the man though, his buddy got him good.

End of day, the guy has his Pride! man it must have been tough today if he did indeed throw it up, i can see where it comes from. On to the next one!

I saw him do it, happened right under my seats. Saints were up 38 to 7 midway through 4th quarter and Payton passes on a field goal to throw a bomb on Jenkins on 4th and 7.

It was brutal. lol. In Payton’s defense, the Eagles never stopped trying to score until the final whistle. What’s good for the goose is good for the eagle, or something like that.
I think Sean was not happy with o and he wanted to see them get it right,scoreboard be damned. sweet read and throw by drew. perfection all around on that one. P'Oed off jenkins but coach had to be very pleased. glad he kicked the fg at the end. Smart choice.

If my brother was beating me like that in some sport, I would probably flip him off too...doesn't mean I don't love him. This is no different. Heat of the moment

It was brutal. lol. In Payton’s defense, the Eagles never stopped trying to score until the final whistle. What’s good for the goose is good for the eagle, or something like that.

And I wish Payton would have put TB in a little sooner and let him run the full playbook. It would have been a good opportunity to get some reps.

As long as the other team is still trying, play it real. That's football.

After following the Saints for a very long time, my default position is "No lead is safe," and that is especially true in 2018 when every QB throws for 300+ yards per game. This is not 1993 where nobody could ever come back from 30 down in the 3rd quarter.

I'm sure MJ didn't like it but that's todays NFL. I mean, what's Drew supposed to do when he sees MJ 1 on 1 on Kamara, not torch him?

The truth is, the Eagles had the chance to punt and wave the white flag early in the 4th. They refused to do so they get what they got.

I don't now if this has been mentioned already, but Jenkins was waving bye to the offense after they stopped us on a 3rd down early in the game. Maybe it was a little payback for his earlier actions. Anyways, on to the falcons!

This isn’t a big deal... it’s like when your buddy gets the best of you, and you flip him a bird like “yeah, you got me dude... here this is for you”

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom