Malcom Jenkins Inside the Saints on NFL Network soon (1 Viewer)

Surprised this thread doesnt have the usual "Recap?"

Followed by informative recap about 12 times.

Then followed by the video from one of the guys with the media awards.

I caught it. Nothing awesome. Pretty stock questions. "How is it w Payton back", "what's it like working w Ryan", "how's vaccaro doing" and "tell us about your foot ball camp this weekend"....its still cool having a player on air ofcourse but it wasn't earth shattering. I might have missed a question tho.

But he answered like we would expect. ....
"Great having coach back. He's instilling confidence back in the team. Coach is learning lots of new faces on the team. Last years group as well as this years. Yada yada...."

"Ryan's great. Brings an aggressive attitude. We're back doin what we love. Aggressive and flying to the ball.....get after the quarter back.....give Drew the ball back"

"Kenny showed up to camp on point. Good shape and proving to everyone he is who the coach's think he is. Ryan's got packages involved w all three safeties. (Jenkins did mention himself along w vaccaro in abitlity play different positions. I thought that was only worthwhile nugget but nothing shocking. Assuming Jenkins is gonna move around a bit next yr)..

"Football camp is great. Got some good players and coaches here. 300 shortys having fun. We added some seminars for parents on food and nutrition for the kids. Hydration. Concussion safety. " I thought was cool as well.

I paraphrased all this guys. I'm sure it is obvious.

How'd he answer the question about him learning to catch this offseason? Also has he gotten rid of the bad new bearsitis? Funkyfinger? Bonehands? Kyfingers? How'd the petition to legalize stickem again turn out? What happened between college and the NFL that actually made him not be able to catch? A phisical injury, carpel tunnel, something mental?

***? NFL is just terrible at giving interviews... What kinda questions are they asking him...ahhh nm it's a pr thing, I get it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom