Male "assistants" (1 Viewer)

Jux?

• Total voters
And the employment discrimination lawyers on the board licked their chops....

I guess we have one. He probably doesn't like being called a secretary but he's basically a receptionist.

I think you would make a good male assistant cd. :hihi:

I take my coffee with cream and sugar.

I guess we have one. He probably doesn't like being called a secretary but he's basically a receptionist.

I used to call everyone in my office a secretary - even the paralegals. My wife heard me and said that was a no-no so I stopped.

We don't have a male secretary, and the girl posing in that role would prefer to be called an Office Manager. I found that out by referring to her as the secretary. She's the Office Manager and don't you forget it or she will not have a cake when you're birthday comes around.

We don't have a male secretary, and the girl posing in that role would prefer to be called an Office Manager. I found that out by referring to her as the secretary. She's the Office Manager and don't you forget it or she will not have a cake when you're birthday comes around.

LOL! It's really funny bk. I have actually heard women say this before.

At leats yours forgets on purpose, ours does not even bother.

I'm not proud. If it pays better than accounting I'll be a coffee gettin' fool.

23302843.jpg

I kinda like the idea of male secretary. :scratch:

I used to call everyone in my office a secretary - even the paralegals. My wife heard me and said that was a no-no so I stopped.

I really dislike the prevailing use of 'assistant' that goes on nowadays. Your position = secretary not executive assistant, not assistant, secretary.

As far as calling everyone a secretary, its better than some of the older guys I used to work with would just call them 'the girl'.

"Just get the girl to copy it" "Get the girl to make more coffee" etc..

I really dislike the prevailing use of 'assistant' that goes on nowadays. Your position = secretary not executive assistant, not assistant, secretary.

As far as calling everyone a secretary, its better than some of the older guys I used to work with would just call them 'the girl'.

"Just get the girl to copy it" "Get the girl to make more coffee" etc..

I hear "the girl" quite often. With what I do I sure as hell make sure I don't say crap like that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom