Man Allegedly Tries to Put Wife in Oven (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
CONYERS, Ga. (AP) - A man has been arrested after allegedly trying to force his estranged wife into an oven on Thanksgiving in front of their five children.
Martin Luther Jackson, 31, of Decatur, has been charged with aggravated assault, aggravated battery, cruelty to children and possession of marijuana after the Nov. 23 incident, said Sgt. Jodi Shupe of the Rockdale County Sheriff's Office....

Here is the best part:

Investigators found Jackson hiding under a bed at his mother's house in Decatur, where he had been living since the separation

http://apnews.excite.com/article/20061130/D8LNKBPG0.html

the article said that the oven had been left on to heat the house. lmao

I had to do this for a while myself. Lived in an apartment that had a window unit. It was supposed to have heat in the window unit, but it didn't work right, so I used the gas oven to warm the apartment. It is ashame the way you have to live sometimes. I was in school, and my husband was in school, and working a full time job. I was also working a part time job. I only lived there for 6 months.

lol i hope you didnt take offense to my comment...i have nothing against doing what it takes to live...It was all funny to me as well, and for whatever reason that line made me laugh in THIS particular story.

lol i hope you didnt take offense to my comment...i have nothing against doing what it takes to live...It was all funny to me as well, and for whatever reason that line made me laugh in THIS particular story.

I didn't take offense at all, but it was very stupid on my part. I don't care if it didn't cose anything for the gas...as the apartment paid the gas bill, but that piolet lite could have gone out while I was sleeping.

She was probably doing too much Christmas shopping. I've considered the same thing with my wife.

Mommy save me! Wait maybe if I hide under the bed they can't find me!

Yeah it was funny in that aleady going to hell might as well enjoy the triip sort of way.

has been charged with........possession of marijuana, i guess when he gets the muchies he will eat anything - im sorry i said that

I like the way the article emphasized "in front of the children". I got a feeling those kids have seen a hell of alot more crazy things then their Dad trying to stick their Mom in the oven.

I like the way the article emphasized "in front of the children". I got a feeling those kids have seen a hell of alot more crazy things then their Dad trying to stick their Mom in the oven.

You are probably right. I have a feeling she was probably complaining about it being cold in the house....and he finally got sick of it.

So, wait hiding under the bed is not the best spot? They actually look there? Holy crap, I'm screwed.

:hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom