Man arrested 53 times for groping women on NY subway. (1 Viewer)

Hmmm..........I guess the Brooklyn side is MUCH better than the Queens side cause we got us some doozies.

You gotta come out to the slope! The girls are everywhere! But it's also a very lesbian friendly neighborhood too. So if you are out in the slope and you start talking to a pretty feminine girl, the vibe you're getting from her is good,etc; but then out of nowhere she just completely blows you off; don't take it personal, she just likes girls a little bit more. I speak from experience ; )

You gotta come out to the slope! The girls are everywhere! But it's also a very lesbian friendly neighborhood too. So if you are out in the slope and you start talking to a pretty feminine girl, the vibe you're getting from her is good,etc; but then out of nowhere she just completely blows you off; don't take it personal, she just likes girls a little bit more. I speak from experience ; )

IIRC hot lesbians are cool :9:

Just MHO though.

I already have a gf, but there are many a Ready Betties moving into Astoria.

I will have to explore more this summer, so I will hit your hood eventually.

Is that what you tell yourself when girls turn you down??
522.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom