Man arrested 53 times for groping women on NY subway. (1 Viewer)

Don't do anything half-***ed. If you are gonna do something, do it right. We could all learn a thing or two from this guy.

Hey bro was that you? I didn't mean to blow your cover on SR.

:hihi:

He slipped. He stumbled. He couldn't see because it was dark in the tunnel. The other fifty was the other peoples fault.

Once on the subway ride home, this girl kept on glancing over at me. So I glanced back, this went on for like 5 minutes. Then I went over to talk to her, we started talking and she said she was going to some comedy show that night and she went about inviting me. I went; nothing ever took off. Funny show though.

I always try to get on the subway car with the hottest girl(s).

I guess you don't ride the R or G then.

It's funny. When I am bum rushing the turnstile cause I see a train at the station, sometimes you can't see the train letter you're jumping into. When I get in, I immediately look around. If it's a bunch of ugly folk, I know I'm not on the N/W, but on the R.:hihi:

And they said my record would never be broken :(

I usually catch the R in the mornings, I've seen some good talent on the R train. The Q train is where it's at!

I usually catch the R in the mornings, I've seen some good talent on the R train. The Q train is where it's at!

Hmmm..........I guess the Brooklyn side is MUCH better than the Queens side cause we got us some doozies.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom