Man Assaults Teen Boy With Taco Bell Burrito (1 Viewer)

When I was in college and worked at Taco Bell, this would happen almost on a daily basis. Customers would throw food back at us all the time. What makes this newsworthy? The media needs to cover real news, not garbage like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

actual surveillance camera footage of incident
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/R9goLghpPBg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Why did I think this was a BobE post? lol

It is the PG version of a BobE post.

If it were a bobE post the guy would be dead after having the burrito placed in a place of the body that shouldn't be mentioned. Plus the meat and cheese on the guy's face would have been some other sort of fluids that also wont be mentioned.

Then the attacker would have also died after becomming ill from partially eating the burrito before getting run off by wolves.

Thought this was a BobE classic thread for a second :)

Why did I think this was a BobE post? lol

How did BobE miss this one....has his name written all over it.....:hihi:
man it was just a burrito

It is the PG version of a BobE post.

If it were a bobE post the guy would be dead after having the burrito placed in a place of the body that shouldn't be mentioned. Plus the meat and cheese on the guy's face would have been some other sort of fluids that also wont be mentioned.

Then the attacker would have also died after becomming ill from partially eating the burrito before getting run off by wolves.

bclemms knows me so well

At least it was a taco bell burrito the kid got hit in the face with and not the dudes own Big Beefy Burrito...if you know what i mean.

We used to order grande meals from Taco Bell and if we had 1 or 2 left over we'd go throw burritos on some guy's windshield. (We knew him) Instead of fun and games these days, we'd be charged with a crime. Oh well. It was worth it. Man, he'd get so ******.

My colon has been assaulted many times by a Taco Bell burrito.
580703_418288694920034_233850996_n.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom