Man Confesses To Throwing His 4 Children From An 80 Foot Bridge (1 Viewer)

keepoursaints

I hate American Airlines
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Man confesses to throwing his 4 young kids off a bridge.

This literally makes me sick to my stomach. Normally I pass along articles to my wife, but I don't think I even want her reading this.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,321249,00.html

I hope they torture this ******* for the rest of his life.

keepoursaints

I hate American Airlines
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Mods merge mine with this.. was making the thread when this was posted I guess.

I'm literally sick to my stomach right now...

billinms

Tiptoeing Through the Tulips
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
This is just one of those stories that's too horrific to believe.

DadsDream

Dreaming of a SAINTS Super Bowl!
Reaction score
What is wrong with people?

Yesterday we had a guy killing his two daughters because he miscast a magic spell.

Good grief.

slowchild25

happy in the haze
Reaction score
It's when crimes like these are committed that I think maybe public stonings and beheadings arn't such a bad thing afterall.

Superfan

45th
Reaction score
Just another case of someone taking the easy way out. Anyone can have kids but not everyone can be a parent. The guy was on drugs and couldn't even control his own life. i just wish people, i know it is over the line to intervene in someones life, try to stop behavior like this. report someone who is a drug abuser. this is what happens whether or not you get thrown off a bridge or damaged emotionally. Taking a child's only chance in life is just flat out inexcusable. Drug addicts, crazy people, selfish, alcoholic or just a bad parent need to look in the mirror.

NCSaint

ughh...yeah looking at those kids faces sure haunts me right now. Maybe just maybe someone else has them and this turns out to not be true. Awful awful awful. I have an 8 month old at home and just knowing how precious blessings kids are makes me wonder how can someone get so twisted to harm Gods children. Sad. Very sad.

Sandman

Trustworthy
Staff member
Administrator
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Missing and presumed dead were 4-month-old Danny Luong; 1-year-old Lindsey Luong; 2-year-old Hannah Luong; and 3-year-old Ryan Phan. Phan is not the man's biological child, but Luong raised him from infancy, authorities said.
Cruel and unusual punishment would be fitting, IMO.

Saintman2884

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
People if you thought this was horrific and hard to believe, I read a story the other day about a guy who cannabilized his wife after putting her in a oven after killing her. this happened in Tyler, Texas and to think of it now, it makes me want to literally throw up after I got done reading it.

Its pretty nasty and unthinkable how cruel how seemingly normal people can do these types of things.

Oh God I feel a bit shuddered even talking about it now. their are some sick people out their.

keepoursaints

I hate American Airlines
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
People if you thought this was horrific and hard to believe, I read a story the other day about a guy who cannabilized his wife after putting her in a oven after killing her. this happened in Tyler, Texas and to think of it now, it makes me want to literally throw up after I got done reading it.

Its pretty nasty and unthinkable how cruel how seemingly normal people can do these types of things.

Oh God I feel a bit shuddered even talking about it now. their are some sick people out their.
That does sounds horrible and I'm not trying to say it isn't but to me when something like this involves completely helpless kids... there's nothing worse.

slowchild25

happy in the haze
Reaction score
That does sounds horrible and I'm not trying to say it isn't but to me when something like this involves completely helpless kids... there's nothing worse.
I agree, the canibal thing doesn't phase me nearly as much. The woman was dead when the truely "barbaric" part of the story takes place. With the kids he is taking them out of the car and just tossing them over, I have a 3 year old and a 1 year old just thinking about it makes me sick and depressed and very very angry.

Surviving Saint

NFL Fan
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'm sure it happens more than we think and will continue happening.This is just one published.
As long as man exists, cruel and disturbing thoughts or reactions will take place. It isn't right and I can't think of a reason it should exist cause I am not demented but it will continue.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom