Man Confesses To Throwing His 4 Children From An 80 Foot Bridge (1 Viewer)

I'm sure it happens more than we think and will continue happening.This is just one published.
As long as man exists, cruel and disturbing thoughts or reactions will take place. It isn't right and I can't think of a reason it should exist cause I am not demented but it will continue.

Sick. Just sick. I cannot think of a punishment suitable for that monster.

When it involves children, especially small, helpless babies...wow. It makes my heart hurt.

I'm going to hug my kids right now...

If I typed what I would like to do to that guy I would be very banned.

He should be thrown from that bridge and land on something soft; thrown from it a second time and land on something soft; thrown from it a third time and land on something soft, then thrown from it a 4th time and just let him rot wherever his body washes up.

He should be thrown from that bridge and land on something soft; thrown from it a second time and land on something soft; thrown from it a third time and land on something soft, then thrown from it a 4th time and just let him rot wherever his body washes up.

I like where your head's at.

This is one of those times when I really really really hope there is a hell so this piece of ****'s soul will suffer miserably for eternity. After a lifetime of brutal torture of course.

I read one report that said he threw two of the kids off the bridge, went back to his house, got the other two kids and then threw them.

I mean, come on! How sick and cold-blooded is that? I'm at a total loss for words here.

Sick being the apropos adjective here. These folks are bat **** crazy.

I always get a kick* out of these stories (they come out at least every year) because they always bring righteous indignation from sane people about insane people. Obviously, it is very sad for those kids, but I think it might be more of an indicator on the poor level of mental health in this country.

*kick might not be not the correct word bemusement perhaps?

Last edited:
People want to believe they have what is coming in the afterlife. I say an eye for an eye though. Afterlife doesn't exist as far as we are concerned. Mental institutions, hospitals, prison, lethal injection is not enough. He needs to be thrown off the bridge but not to his death. Just to where he is maimed or better yet paralyzed from the neck down and allowed to live for days with no way to move, get food etc. He would learn to appreciate life before he slips into non existence.

Sick being the apropos adjective here. These folks are bat **** crazy.

I always get a kick* out of these stories (they come out at least every year) because they always bring righteous indignation from sane people about insane people. Obviously, it is very sad for those kids, but I think it might be more of an indicator on the poor level of mental health in this country.

*kick might not be not the correct word bemusement perhaps?
Poor level of mental health my rear. The dude was a strung out crack head. I've seen enough of both mental illness and strung out individuals to know there is a huge difference. Though one tends to lead to the other they aren't necessarily mutually inclusive.

I know many people with varying levels of mental illnesses that still have what one might call a soul. I haven't met a strung out crack head yet that still does. They're heart is as cold as stone and all they care about is their next fix. They have no capacity to love anything outside that fix.

I am a very easy going guy, who enjoys life. I am known as pretty nice person by my wife, kids, parents, friends, co-workers, etc.

I read this story the other day, and watched the police take him away on the news.

I have two little kids.

I would like 10 minutes alone with this trash. No weapons, just me and him. Then, you can go ahead and bury his remains and lock me up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom