Man cut by woman after refusing to have sex with her because of smell after she took her clothes off (2 Viewers)

That guy is never going to leave his mom's basement again.

finger.gif

so she stank a little - big deal - give her a shower

/golden

I bet it was crusty, like your eyes when you wake up in the morning. Crusty and warm.

What do the police do when you confess to them that you got cut up trying to commit a crime? Isn't that like saying, "So I was trying to buy crack from the drug dealer, but I changed my mind, and he pulled a gun on me!" I just don't know if it makes sense to report a crime if it happened to you while you yourself were committing one.

What do the police do when you confess to them that you got cut up trying to commit a crime? Isn't that like saying, "So I was trying to buy crack from the drug dealer, but I changed my mind, and he pulled a gun on me!" I just don't know if it makes sense to report a crime if it happened to you while you yourself were committing one.

You mean like this?

http://www.boston.com/news/odd/articles/2006/12/11/man_calls_911_to_report_stolen_drugs/

That's the first one I found; there are plenty more because criminal stupidity is astounding.

Most "crack addicts"...which is probably what she was....do tend to smell bad with or without their clothes...:covri:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom