Man, everybody is hyping this game up.. (1 Viewer)

d3vanj

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
and I can't wait. Look at the TV Maps;
fox.jpg

Red=NYG @ NO
I get to see GREEN..TB@CAR. SERIOUSLY? I have to watch us on a stream, but who cares.

CAN I GET A WHO DAT?

I get to see Philly @ Oakland in DC. Guess I'm going to the bar

I checked this yesterday, being in Memphis I'm always worried about the Titans competing for the slot. Just started my batch of chili and made my first drink. Watching this one at home in HD and LOUD!

First time this season I don't have to worry about getting James K's Justin TV link(thanks dude, you're a life saver). This is the game of the weekend, even if you're not a Saints or Giants fan. I'm so pumped. This is going to be an awesome, smash mouth game

I checked this yesterday, being in Memphis I'm always worried about the Titans competing for the slot. Just started my batch of chili and made my first drink. Watching this one at home in HD and LOUD!

Man i'm about to start a chili too. The drink won't be long after that. WHO DAT!!!

ESPN Countdown already talking this game up. Of course, they have to throw Favre in there as well.

I'm stuck at home with the flu. Game is Eagles@Raiders (can we even call that a game?).
I am so glad I have Sunday Ticket.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom