Man, I just can't get any work done (2 Viewers)

Ted

muddlin'
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I've got like one job to do. If I actually got down to it, I could finish it in about 3 hours max. but I just can't get going on it. I spent maybe 20 minutes on it yesterday; wasting most of my day trying to get my bluetooth phone to re-pair with my car (thanks dealership for changing the code and not telling me:cussing: ). I've totally exhasted my Internet connection looking for anything interesting to distract me.

Y'all do me a favor - nobody post anything on sr.com today. I might be forced to do some work.

Actually, I always thought it began "E plebnista", but I could be wrong.

Actually, I always thought it began "E plebnista", but I could be wrong.

that was just in that episode of star trek.

and CT, you could help by sending me some work. the problem with this job is it's from my PITA client.

Suddenly, instead of showing jihadi film of snipers shooting American soldiers, CNN has decided to shine a light on jihadi propaganda in the media. Astounding!

CNN Special - Glenn Beck - 7 p.m. & 9 p.m. Eastern, Wednesday
EXPOSED: THE EXTREMIST AGENDA

What airs in the Middle East, the outright propaganda, will surprise you.
In a one-hour special, Glenn Beck will show you the shocking images that
help fuel rage against Isreal and the West.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/beck.extremistagenda/

Last edited:
that was just in that episode of star trek.

and CT, you could help by sending me some work. the problem with this job is it's from my PITA client.

I'm waiting for someone to query the database and export the lists I need to send you. Probably going to end up doing it myself.

And the other list you shouldn't be in such a hurry to get. It's a mess.

>>Suddenly, instead of showing jihadi film of snipers shooting American soldiers, CNN has decided to shine a light on jihadi propaganda in the media. Astounding!

Astounding only to those half-crocked crazy individuals who make it their life's work to expose things in the media they do not like. :hihi:

jk

TPS

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom