Man, I love Bernard Pollard (1 Viewer)

I must say, in this era of overly exhausting political correctness I find rants like this to be so refreshing. I'm not a huge Pollard fan but there is a lot of truth in his words.

It's a real shame that this can't be normalcy in the league. Professional football players should be intimidating and people should be scared half to death of them, it's one of the best parts of the game. We all know what a "kill" shot is in football aside from the front office it seems.

I just posted on this article on PFT (I use the same handle)... Players talk trash... Players hit as hard as they can... Sometimes, players get hurt because of this... Clubs pay players that are good at doing that kind of hitting. Its basically, league sanctioned bounties. DEs that get more sacks command more money. Its that kind of mentality. Saying its different than what the Saints did is semantics, and we all know it.

Where my problem comes in, is the 40-some-odd posts of people saying how much they love him for saying what he said & how refreshing it is... Yet the same people are "appalled" at Greg Williams talking like that.

I guess its only ok if you like the player or team.

Just plain stupid.

He knows he won't be punished for his statement... He doesn't play for the saints

Bernard Pollard: Equal parts Patriot killer and American Hero.

I, for one, celebrate the guy's entire catalog.

I'm still waiting for the list of people who were taken-out due to the bounties. WAITING.....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom