Man, Loosing Sux (1 Viewer)

catch22

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
anybody else depressed??? It feels like last year again. We really stunk yesterday.

Reality sets in, can't win them all. But, I think we needed this to happen and I believe it will help us become more focused for the next few games. We beat ourselves just like we did in Carolina. As long as it does not happen again as bad as yesterday we will be ok. I think we will get stronger from this and step it up. :ezpi_cooldude:

WE ARE 5 -2 !!!! We are still good !!! We are still Exciting !!! And we will still make the playoffs !! mark my words!!!!

I am not depressed, rather, disappointed. The reality is that the Saints were not going 15-1, but the fact still remains that we are 5-2, and I have no doubt that the team will be well prepared for Tampa Bay on Sunday. Pick your head up - we will bounce back from this self inflicted debacle.... not to take anything away from the Ravens, they played well.

Always has and always will. It especially stinks when you lose to a team that you know you could have beat, despite there almighty defense.

Depressed? No, not really. Ticked off that we stunk the joint up yesterday, sure. I'm even a bit encouraged that we didn't lay down and die yesterday. Everyone kept fighting till the end, too bad all the early mistakes made it close to impossible to come back.

Even with the sucess, I've been intrested in what this team will do the next week. After the foulclowns, I was intrested in whether or not the team would have a letdown, after the panties I was intrested in how the team would comeback the next week after a tough loss. Now I'm intrested in how this team responds after a embarassment. The team has done well in answering tough challenges so far this season and if we continue to do so, not only do I like our chances of sucess this season, but beyond.

WOW- un-happy at 5-2 , We here in Tampa watched 4 TD's droped by starting WR's

Good post.

Oh and here are some more characters so I can meet the "12 character" post requirement. Yay. Yada yada yada. Blah blah blah. Boogala boogala boogala.

Bummed, yeah. But it's not the same. As many screw ups, penalties and unfortunate calls - the game was there to be won. I hate playing the if game, but there were plenty of them.

Exactly. I'm disappointed in how we lost but if you'd have told me in preseason that this team would be 5-2 and leading the division after 7 games, I'd have thought you were crazy.

Why be depressed, This game just looks like we got out of rythm after the week off.

now if we lose against the BUC's well then pour a tall one.

Anyway if we had to lose this is one of the best teams to lose to. Their in the AFC and we will not play them again for a couple of years.

anybody else depressed??? It feels like last year again. We really stunk yesterday.

It's ok. After 39 years as a Saints fan, I needed a quick "stunk-ball" fix! I'd been secretly watching Arizona games to get it. That being said, I'm good for a while now and don't need anymore of it.

While watching the game yesterday I found myself just laughing at what was happening. It was just one of those games where everything that could go wrong did go wrong. I mean how many times does our defense get a ball tipped or batted in the air and there is no one around it to intercept it? The Ravens bat balls in the air and the defender is in the perfect position the catch it in stride for a TD. It was almost comical so I'm not too depressed. Now if we make this a habit, I'll start getting worried.

It actually made me a little nostalgic. Like all the ghosts of the past caught up with us in one game. Fluke turnovers, penalties, a horrible referee mistake (overturned fumble anyone?), surrendering in the 3rd quarter, etc...it had all the makings of the past.

Now that we've gotten that garbage out of the system, its time to move on

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom