Man of Steel [Now with SPOILERS] (2 Viewers)

bonnjer

Let the Wins Count begin!
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Currently sitting in theater with my 7 year old waiting for superman to start. We have our Superman t-shirts on & he's got his cape on. Very excited for this!

Dude, be sure to let us know how it is. I'm totally psyched for the movie and plan on hitting the 940am showing tomorrow. Yep, that psyched.

Please post a review. I'm debating going to the midnight showing tonight.

I'm sad it's not doing as well (critically) as I'd hoped.

Currently sitting in theater with my 7 year old waiting for superman to start. We have our Superman t-shirts on & he's got his cape on. Very excited for this!

Enjoy. Previews look like a decent flick.

Rottentomatoes has it at a really low rating but I think that has to do with only a small amount of reviews at this point.

And while the rotten tomato critic score is only 61%, it should be pointed out that the fan score is 82%.

I can't really comment because I haven't seen it yet but I have been reading some of the negative reviews on rotten tomatoes and many critics seem to be penalizing the movie for not being as light or "fun" as The Avengers. Again, I haven't seen Man of Steel yet but that doesn't seem like a fair criticism.

And while the rotten tomato critic score is only 61%, it should be pointed out that the fan score is 82%.

I can't really comment because I haven't seen it yet but I have been reading some of the negative reviews on rotten tomatoes and many critics seem to be penalizing the movie for not being as light or "fun" as The Avengers. Again, I haven't seen Man of Steel yet but that doesn't seem like a fair criticism.

Yeah, it sounds like a lot of the critics were expecting it to be more of the goofy clark kent from the 80's versions. I know it's going to be dark and i'm okay with that.

If it's dark, it will be the best Superman film ever. Reeves' Superman was okay, but it was nothing to Nolan's Batman. I want Nolan's Superman to be equally as dark.

Zod looks pretty bad ***...

Looking forward to this more than any movie this year. Read the interview on the guy playing Superman in GQ and its good stuff. He's a legit nerd who didn't answer the phone when Snyder called be he was too busy raiding in WoW. I mean, he saw the name and declined to answer even though he knew what it was for bc he wanted that phat loot.

Also, I like that he is a bulked up version of Superman. More like the comics

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom