Man Opens Fire on Police and Cincinnati FBI (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
it is really hard to discuss this topic without veering into politics.
I’d like to really argue this point (though I know I’ll lose)
I’d offer that discussions of this subject matter should be no different than discussions about evangelism - the ‘politics’ of it is an accident of culture
Similar on the ‘other side’ as BLM, LQBTQ+++, et al - the politics is an accident of culture
Arguing that domestic terrorism is political and thus outside the bounds of discussion argues that there are two sides - are there?

Weird part is that he ALSO had the AR15... but used the nail gun.

Maybe he was scared to use the AR. I mean, they are loud.
My guess is he wanted to make a show of his "patriotism" and left his nuts tied to his truck. :hifive:

Just an assumption, but I'm guessing he didn't really have the balls to go through with his plan and/or his plan just wasn't very well thought out (suggesting a lack of intelligence) and/or the realization of what his actions would ultimately lead to hit him like a concrete truck once he was discovered and engaged. Maybe some part of him thought he could still mitigate the consequences by not using the REAL gun.

I mean……..yeah…..
But this is the fallout from a HUGE story we can’t REALLY discuss, so snark seems like the most readily available response
You can discuss it. On Madaboutpolitics.com

That's the point. You can discuss both HUGE stories there. Not here. There.

On that note. I'm closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom