Man ordered to buy his wife 124,000 red roses (1 Viewer)

Seems very retarted though..... might as well take the money and burn it since the roses will be dead in a week. I think it's safe to assume there wouldn't be any romantic note accompanying the roses. She should have just requested the cash.. moran.

Seems very retarted though..... might as well take the money and burn it since the roses will be dead in a week. I think it's safe to assume there wouldn't be any romantic note accompanying the roses. She should have just requested the cash.. moran.

I agree, complete waste of money at this point. Even stoopider when you think that she's only hurting her own household income. I wonder if she's planning on social security to help em retire since she's wasting 265K on some dead flowers. Do they even retire in Iran or is it just work till you die?

I wonder if he will have the option to make a bed out of them and have her lay on it. I'd make sure to forget to remove the thorns.

all that plant matter is going to stink when it starts rotting

but then i've never been much enamored with dead flowers. it is not like they get any less dead once you've put them in some water, or more dead once they've been decomposing for a few days.

live plants are better :D If i wanted to be a petty shrew like that, i'd take the $265K and invest it in a plant nursery.

maybe she wants to make rose potpourii and sell it for a profit and walk away with money to buy her own coffee next time her and her husband goes out to the cafe :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom