Man these 9er fans are annoying... (1 Viewer)

At the airport.

In Phoenix.

Gonna take over the Dome. Beat the “‘Aints” down. Turn New Orleans into S.F. Yap. Yap. Yap.

Sooo looking forward to the flight back after they lose.

I had two tickets that my softball team raffled off. Winner donated them back to our team to sell for more profit.

true story

I have a couple in my subdivision that wanted to buy them. The wife messed up and told me her husband was a huge SF fan and that he said there would be 30-40,000 SF fans there and he would love to be with them ?????. I politely told her that he should definitely go so he could be with the 60,000 or so Saints fans, but that my tickets were already sold. Of course they weren’t, but IDC. They weren’t going to a Niner fan

At the airport.

In Phoenix.

Gonna take over the Dome. Beat the “‘Aints” down. Turn New Orleans into S.F. Yap. Yap. Yap.

Sooo looking forward to the flight back after they lose.
Indeed they are. I can't stand them actually. And they always seem to be looking for a fight. Many of them totally lack class.

I had two tickets that my softball team raffled off. Winner donated them back to our team to sell for more profit.

true story

I have a couple in my subdivision that wanted to buy them. The wife messed up and told me her husband was a huge SF fan and that he said there would be 30-40,000 SF fans there and he would love to be with them ?????. I politely told her that he should definitely go so he could be with the 60,000 or so Saints fans, but that my tickets were already sold. Of course they weren’t, but IDC. They weren’t going to a Niner fan
Way to go, bro. I keep hearing of other teams supposing to come in and take over the dome. I wonder, where are the SAints fans at? Heck, in Season Ticket holders alone, we should have the majority of fans.

It's so much easier playing online and db knowing they won't flag you .so yeah the niners should be confident. On the other hand we won ten games with very few cupcakes on the schedule so maybe not that confident. They do have speed at the rb position. anticipation on d film study kind of stuff will be big for us. We play smart we have a shot, a very good one actually.

I get what you're saying which is why when I moved back to the mainland from Hawaii I didn't want to move back to CA. But if you're from NOLA you really have no room to talk, it has it's share of crime, homelessness, and quite frankly looked pretty dirty when I was there.
Oh look the old man troll is back... WHAT about SEATTLE??? that place is filled with heroin addicts nodding off and crapping in the streets. Hope to see you at the meet up at Dave and Busters tmr old man troll :LOL:

I think they’re cute. Like those squeaky little dogs ladies carry in grocery stores.

Lmao

I get what you're saying which is why when I moved back to the mainland from Hawaii I didn't want to move back to CA. But if you're from NOLA you really have no room to talk, it has it's share of crime, homelessness, and quite frankly looked pretty dirty when I was there.

Having grown up on the Left Coast I very much enjoyed the parts of Cali I was always in. San Diego and La Jolla are awesome. I don’t agree with San Fran on their politics but aside from that I love it out that way.

And yes, all places have good and bad.

Lmao

Having grown up on the Left Coast I very much enjoyed the parts of Cali I was always in. San Diego and La Jolla are awesome. I don’t agree with San Fran on their politics but aside from that I love it out that way.

And yes, all places have good and bad.
Very true. I loved visiting San Diego "named after a whales vagina" . :funny1:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom