Man, We Got Jinxed! (1 Viewer)

diannabill

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
I knew as soon as CBS commented that Drew hadn't had an interception in the last 100 passes.........I wanted to scream SHUT UP! Don't Jinx us. But it was too late!

Who was that out there in Black and Gold playing today? They looked like Saints, but sure didn't play like I've already gotten used to! There's always next game.

Other than a play last game, I'm still waiting for Reggie to show me somethin' mister.

um, reggie was great today, he may have scored last week, but he did have 4ypc today. and no fumbles or INT by him this week.

those guys were bad luck...

they were talking bout beerman at 1 point....and then that was the time when he fumbled it.

i did the same thing, i told my wife they just jinxed us and low & behold, he throws 3.

yeah, my friend billy turned to me and said 'chad johnson aint really doing much this game" and then BAM, long reception for a touchdown (the one where he limped across the endzone. i think he was faking)

I've been saying it ever since the Ravens loss!.....every time Randy Cross comes to town, the Saints are stinking up mightily!......just like they're jinxed!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom