Man who flew the "Free Sean Payton" Plane allegedly involved in murder suicide in California (1 Viewer)

According to The Union Democrat, Marshall, a Saints fan, said in various interviews that he felt Payton got a "bum rap" from the NFL commissioner over the Saints bounty penalties.
There is no excuse for what the guy did, don't get me wrong. This guy was clearly mentally unhealthy. Goodell just may have been the last straw that broke the camels back and pushed this guy over the edge. It is very possible. I also blame Goodell.

What a ****er

Too much crazy stuff going on to be a coincidence. Need to go dust off my tin foil hat.

Sad stuff though. Was it out of the blue or did he show signs of instability?

Goodell is an idiot and we all have the right to despise him, but blaming him in any way for the actions of this child murdering buffoon is ludicrous.

the "allegedly" part is what kicking my brain. I hate when news is Alleged. If it turns out to be a homicide cover-up job or something, it still won't leave doubt that he did it to conspiracy types. If he did do it, all I can say is "Jesus"! kids do not deserve death. Taking the lives of innocent children a sin too hard for me to forgive, but I have no clue what happened really so I will wait to feel anything but somber for those kids.

Phillip Marshall: Former Pilot And 9/11 Conspiracy Theorist Shoots And Kills 2 Teen Children, Then Himself |

Interesting how they throw the domestic violence from 2008 out there... Why shoot the dog? What kind of dog was it? The ex is on a business trip in Turkey?

From the story:

Marshall’s estranged wife Sean, the children’s mother, was out of the country at the time.

I'm torn between making some joke and not making light of something terrible. So I'm just gonna split the difference and point that out.

It scares me all the time when I hear someone can actually feel thats the last option. Many of us had been through more than we can handle in this lifetime, many more are sure to come. Only the strongest can get through it. That's why we are still here today. This place we live in is definitely not for the weak.

Posted from Saintsreport.com App for Android

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom