Mancard (1 Viewer)

I think I lost mine when I went to Backstreet Boys at the Superdome.

But I was 9.

And they are fabulous!

My ex-roommate would buy all sorts of scented candles and assorted bath scented salts, etc. and would spend more time in the bath tub, listening to soothing music, than any woman I've ever known.

Pics or it didn't happen.

acceptable if he has a young daughter that he watches it with.

otherwise-- he might find M. Cyrus hot-- in whcih case i'm not sure if he's a Mancard violator, or just a creep.

Likes the music? mancard violation. Thinks shes hot? creeper.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/q3a9qtstzoe&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/q3a9qtstzoe&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

lololololololololoololololololololololol

loooooooooooool

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bfRwJCl5mUE&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bfRwJCl5mUE&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

:spit:

acceptable if he has a young daughter that he watches it with.

otherwise-- he might find M. Cyrus hot-- in whcih case i'm not sure if he's a Mancard violator, or just a creep.
I'm close to her age and don't even think she's hot. He's just a creep with bad taste or a taste for mainstream.

my roommate would leave little post it notes on things around the house. like one on dishwashing detergent saying "i bought. you use." or "clean me!" on some dirty dishes in the sink. or "throw me away!" on an empty milk jug in the fridge. oh and the exclamation points would have little hearts instead of dots at the bottom. then when i came in the house he would say "i left you a few love notes in the kitchen".

Sometimes I come home and hear my roommate giggling on the phone in his room. He's usually talking to some girl (or girls) he works with. He doesn't go on dates, no late night rendevous'......he just gossips and giggles.

Dude you know that your roommate might like you more than the girls!

I was thinking the same thing

My ex-roommate would buy all sorts of scented candles and assorted bath scented salts, etc. and would spend more time in the bath tub, listening to soothing music, than any woman I've ever known.

maybe you and MajorLamont should get together and hook your roommates up!

my roommate would leave little post it notes on things around the house. like one on dishwashing detergent saying "i bought. you use." or "clean me!" on some dirty dishes in the sink. or "throw me away!" on an empty milk jug in the fridge. oh and the exclamation points would have little hearts instead of dots at the bottom. then when i came in the house he would say "i left you a few love notes in the kitchen".

that is the gheyest thing i have ever heard.

...other than the music at that concert you attended with "a girl that I was hooking up with."

Do I lose mine for thinking Moulin Rouge is awesome?

...and having a man-crush on Christian Bale and Hugh Jackman?

Did I just answer my own question?

I had to meet up with my mom to plan a cookout we were having for some family and when i called her she was at her "nail salon?" and i was right around the corner so i told her i would meet her there to get the list of stuff she had made, when i walked in one of my buddies was in there with a Asian chick scrubbing his feet, he was getting his frickin nails done....

Do I lose mine for thinking Moulin Rouge is awesome?

...and having a man-crush on Christian Bale and Hugh Jackman?

Did I just answer my own question?

This might result in a permanent man-card revocation. Some sort of lifetime ban.

If you say your favorite color is pink, then the MCV hit-squad will be remote activated and sent to your location.

So when I was pledging a frat, everyone had to put down their contact info. One unfortunate soul had the email pradapimp@aol.com. Obviously, he was from that day forward known as "Prada Pimp." He was pretty rich and actually defended this gheyness by buying Prada outfits and trying to pull girls in them. Chicks actually liked it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom