Mancard (1 Viewer)

maybe you and MajorLamont should get together and hook your roommates up!

:hihi:

at Hooters a few months ago with a group of dudes, and one of them stares at the waitress and the tray of food as she walks by and he says, "oooohh look how good that salad looked." we errupted in laughter. wings, beer, ****, or *** would have been acceptable, not salad. we waited for the giant milwaukee's best beer to fall from the sky on him, never happened.

:smilielol::spit:

The last few weeks I've been thinking my mancard needs to be revoked everytime I watch Entourage with the wife. That has gotten to be a really lame-*** show.

Walked into my father-in laws house and he was laughing hysterically at the show Mama-Mia. That was horrible.

I love how it always "the room mate" or "this one guy I know"

sure =)

my "room mate" (sup brah) like to talk to himself in the mirror. He say things like "aw you so sexy today" or "whatcha smugglin cowboy?". One time I catch him point finger at self in mirror, make "bang" noise like gun, lick point finger and smear it on his eyebrow then blow on finger like smoke coming off it. I dont know if it the ghey or not but very strange.

I love how it always "the room mate" or "this one guy I know"

sure =)

my "room mate" (sup brah) like to talk to himself in the mirror. He say things like "aw you so sexy today" or "whatcha smugglin cowboy?". One time I catch him point finger at self in mirror, make "bang" noise like gun, lick point finger and smear it on his eyebrow then blow on finger like smoke coming off it. I dont know if it the ghey or not but very strange.

that is funny and I am little scared for you

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom