Mangini HATES Belicheck... (1 Viewer)

someone

Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
We already knew that. We also knew that Jonathan Vilma was allowed to seek a trade. What I didn't know and just saw on the bottom of Sportscenter is how much he hates Belicheck and the Patriots. The Jets allowed Vilma to seek a trade to any team EXCEPT the Patriots!! That's just hilarious to me.

Well, thats because the Pats are their chief division rival. Although I'm sure he really does hate Bill.

Well, thats because the Pats are their chief division rival. Although I'm sure he really does hate Bill.

Perfectly said why trade a great lb to the team that is leading your division? After the spygate thing im suprised Boston and New York dont declare war on each other

I understand that they are division rivals but the Dolphins gave the Patriots Wes Welker and look at what he did. I think this one has to do with personal issues just as much as team issues.

Sullivan 97 HATES Belicheck... i guess its less valid though.... Joe Horn moment.

I understand that they are division rivals but the Dolphins gave the Patriots Wes Welker and look at what he did. I think this one has to do with personal issues just as much as team issues.

Wes Welker was a RFA. The Dolphins wouldn't match the offer sheet on him, so they just traded him for a 2nd and 7th rounder.

Kinda weird how they fell out as friends, Belichick gave Mangini his first coaching job, as a coaching assistant/offense with the Browns in 1995.

The reason goes back to the parcells patriots era. parcells took bilichich away from the patriots when he went to the jets. then parcells became GM and wanted billchich to be coach then at the last minute he went to the pats. Parcells mad demanded a draft pick for the rights.
then the video cameras the jets did to the pats and then the pats did to the jets and got caught.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom