Manhattan mother jumps eight stories to her death with her infant son strapped to her chest; baby survives (1 Viewer)

BobE

Now with Covfefe
Reaction score
A Manhattan lawyer strapped her 10-month-old son to her chest and leaped to her death from an eighth-story window in Harlem on Wednesday — and the baby miraculously survived with little more than scratches, police sources said.
Cynthia Wachenheim, 44, who left a suicide note castigating herself for being a bad mother, landed on her back after taking the fatal plunge. Baby Keston was in a harness. He bounced off his mom on impact and then rolled away from her motionless arms.
“I heard a small scream when she was in the air,” said witness Steven Dominguez, 18. “I noticed something falling, but I didn’t want to believe it was a person.”
Dominguez, who teared up as he spoke, said the landing made a horrifying sound.
“It was a loud bang,” he said outside the woman’s building on Bradhurst Ave. near W. 147th St. “It sounded like a big piece of wood hitting the floor.”
“When I got closer, I saw the baby crying,” he said.

Read more: Manhattan mother jumps eight stories to her death with her infant son strapped to her chest; baby survives with minor injuries - NY Daily News

window14n-5.jpg

sad story :( Mother intuition to turn her backside to the pavement saving the baby? I think so even though the chances are the baby would die either way... deep inside her head she was just fine, probably the medications she took led her to the window.

Not saying all medications are bad... I had an xgirlfriend completely insane without her crazy pills... at the same time my neighbor has a kid all medicated up.. seems completely fine and normal without them and totally spaced out and slow while on them.... yet she continues to feed the beast, I feel bad for him.

sad story :( Mother intuition to turn her backside to the pavement saving the baby? I think so even though the chances are the baby would die either way... deep inside her head she was just fine, probably the medications she took led her to the window.

Not saying all medications are bad... I had an xgirlfriend completely insane without her crazy pills... at the same time my neighbor has a kid all medicated up.. seems completely fine and normal without them and totally spaced out and slow while on them.... yet she continues to feed the beast, I feel bad for him.

or post-partem depression...that stuff aint no joke.

sad story :( Mother intuition to turn her backside to the pavement saving the baby? I think so even though the chances are the baby would die either way...
Whatever happened to mother's intuition to not jump out of a window from eight stories with her baby strapped to her chest?

Well, she did her best to prove that she was in fact a bad mother. If more people would just step up and admit that they need help, it would help destigmatize mental health issues. And then even more people would get the help they need.

Wow.! clainms she did ut because she a bad mom . Continued on and failed in her final act of being s bad . Thank god the baby will not remenber this.

The Lord works miracles that is all. I pray that this baby goes to a loving family, and a mother who wasn't as misguided as his biological one.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom