Manhunt Under Way in California for Christopher Dorner (1 Viewer)

BobE

Now with Covfefe
Reaction score
thought there would be a thread about this already.
A multi-agency manhunt is under way in California after police say the former Los Angeles police officer suspected in the murders of a college basketball coach and her fiancé last weekend opened fire Wednesday night on three police officers, killing one, KTTV.com reported.
The suspect has been identified as Christopher Jordan Dorner, 33, and he is considered extremely dangerous, authorities say. The killings appear to be retribution for his 2009 termination from the Los Angeles Police Department, authorities say.
Details of the shooting involving the police officers remain unclear, but KTTV.com reported that one officer was killed and another is undergoing surgery. The Riverside County Sheriff’s Department confirmed to Fox News that two Riverside officers were shot and possibly an LAPD officer in Corona.
LIVE UPDATES: Manhunt Under Way in California for Christopher Dorner, Believed to Be

and a link to his manifesto

Christopher Dorner

525682_541078205912518_1096742433_n.jpg

Who will play him in the movie, George Foreman or Steven Segal? I've heard a lot about the LAPD, not good stuff. Hangum High comes to LA.

Who will play him in the movie, George Foreman or Steven Segal? I've heard a lot about the LAPD, not good stuff. Hangum High comes to LA.

Actually the first thing I thought when I saw the picture was LL Cool J. And yeah, it sounds like this is a shoot first ask questions later guy.

Attachments

• 003SWAT_LL_Cool_J_001.jpg
    003SWAT_LL_Cool_J_001.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 23
Shot two innocent women delivering news papers because they were in a truck "similar" to his, it wasn't the same make or model, but it was similar, so they filled it full of holes, shot one woman in the hand and another in the back.

That is just as bad as the guy they are after.

Shot two innocent women delivering news papers because they were in a truck "similar" to his, it wasn't the same make or model, but it was similar, so they filled it full of holes, shot one woman in the hand and another in the back.

That is just as bad as the guy they are after.

Kinda makes me wonder who the real bad guy is in this situation and if we really know the truth.

I think it would be a good idea to look into his allegations of police brutality and if it turns out he was telling the truth come clean about it. Or they can just try to go to sleep every night with Rambo's voice in their heads "Murdock... I'm coming to get you!"

I'm seeing that there was a third guy in another truck shot as well.

Considering the action taken, considering how the "manifesto" seems to be altered at parts, it wouldn't surprise me if he's the good guy. Cops are, after all, just another gang in many cases.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

He looks so happy in the picture. I guess if you are a trained killer you can turn it on and off.

So now we know that the LAPD cannot tell the difference between a black Nissan Titan and a blue Toyota Tacoma.

Remind me to stay away from there with my red F-150..

I feel like I've seen this before. Just waiting for Tommy Lee Jones to hold a press conference.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom