Manhunt Under Way in California for Christopher Dorner (1 Viewer)

Terrible. They should have gotten into a long gun battle with him, had a few cops get shot and then spend the next 10 years and spending millions in legal costs to prosecute/defend this guy.

So you are not a fan of due process?

So you are not a fan of due process?

For the most part, yes I am. There are times however when burning down a cabin is acceptable.

But going back to your post where you stated that tax payers are on the hook for 200k, they would have been on the hook for a lot more if they had captured the guy. So I am confused about your comment.

For the most part, yes I am. There are times however when burning down a cabin is acceptable.

But going back to your post where you stated that tax payers are on the hook for 200k, they would have been on the hook for a lot more if they had captured the guy. So I am confused about your comment.

I'm all for it right after he is convicted of the crime he's charged with. No problem at all. Get the death penalty? I'll pull the switch. I believe he was guilty and should have been put the death. I believe that a jury would have found the same. However, I don't believe at all that the police get to decide who lives to stand trial or who gets summarily executed and neither should you. How about the police come to your house, ask you for ID, claim you resisted and then execute you at your front door. You good with that?

The police willingly destroyed someone else's property. It wasn't Dorner cabin they destroyed

I feel that purposeful destruction of someone elses property is less than scrupulous.

The police willingly destroyed someone else's property. It wasn't Dorner cabin they destroyed

I feel that purposeful destruction of someone elses property is less than scrupulous.

The man had declared war on an entire police department and had already killed several and wounded several. He was not going to be taken alive and made that known. Rather than risking more lives from a man who clearly was determined to kill as many as he could, they burned down a cabin to either flush him out of end his life. I am good with that and understand that you and I disagree on that.

The man had declared war on an entire police department and had already killed several and wounded several. He was not going to be taken alive and made that known. Rather than risking more lives from a man who clearly was determined to kill as many as he could, they burned down a cabin to either flush him out of end his life. I am good with that and understand that you and I disagree on that.

Why do you hate our constitution?

Why do you hate our constitution?

I am sure you wanted this AFTER they were found guilty?

Convert a small room into a walk-in microwave oven and put them in it. let it run for a few hours.

And the cop that you wished would have been run over by the girl's car, I am assuming you meant to say that you wish that would happen after he was found guilty right?

$200,000 for a cabin? Only in California.

I am sure you wanted this AFTER they were found guilty?

And the cop that you wished would have been run over by the girl's car, I am assuming you meant to say that you wish that would happen after he was found guilty right?

Show me where I said otherwise. You link to a thread where everyone was suggesting different ways that a criminal could be killed for their crimes but not one person was saying anything about skipping a trial for them or allowing the police to execute them instead of bringing them in. What's your point?

As for the cop who jumped in front of a moving car to kill a drunk girl, I suggested poetic justice would have seen him run over as a result that he put himself into. He shot and killed a girl he didn't have to because he decided to jump in front of a moving car but don't worry, they'll be no charges or trial for him.

You still havent told us why you hate the constitution.

Show me where I said otherwise. You link to a thread where everyone was suggesting different ways that a criminal could be killed for their crimes but not one person was saying anything about skipping a trial for them or allowing the police to execute them instead of bringing them in. What's your point?

As for the cop who jumped in front of a moving car to kill a drunk girl, I suggested poetic justice would have seen him run over as a result that he put himself into. He shot and killed a girl he didn't have to because he decided to jump in front of a moving car but don't worry, they'll be no charges or trial for him.

You still havent told us why you hate the constitution.

Poetic justice. :9:

By the way, the cop did not say to kill him. The audio only says to burn it down. He had the option to exit the cabin. Also, the use of deadly force is legal. In this case, the person already killed three cops and vowed to kill more. His multi day rampage clearly showed that he was a danger and would kill as needed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom