Manhunt Under Way in California for Christopher Dorner (1 Viewer)

Just more examples that we need to ban cops...............

This guy is a psycho.

Even if there is/was wrongdoing on the lapd's part, Dorner is a deranged killer and should be taken out.

Just more examples that we need to ban cops...............

This guy is a psycho.

Even if there is/was wrongdoing on the lapd's part, Dorner is a deranged killer and should be taken out.

Apparently, there is only room these days for immediate and extreme judgment in any situation. No middle ground is acceptable for either side anymore. You two may not actually hold beliefs that are reflected the way your posts read to others, but both shine as a glaring example of how our society truly functions today.

Kinda makes me wonder who the real bad guy is in this situation and if we really know the truth.

i know the proximity to hollywood helps this idea some (straight up LA Confidential) -but it's really hard not to think that he might have some legit greviances

Actually the first thing I thought when I saw the picture was LL Cool J. And yeah, it sounds like this is a shoot first ask questions later guy.

Man, after seeing that pic, it's a no-brainer... Already movie worthy and already an obvious actor to play the part.

I pray that justice is done on all levels... murderers caught, power abusers exposed, corruption exposed, vigilante cops caught. The system needs to be changed and there is a whole lot of repentance that needs to happen... on all levels.

This guy is a psycho.

So, take him out and then what? label him mentally unstable, and go back to business as usual.

I am not condoning a single action this guy is making. None. But he had a breaking point, and apparently, the persistent vilification of his name was that point.

I bet the LAPD could end this today. Have those officers fess up to what they have done. Expose the cover up. Bet they will not.

Just read his entire manifesto. If I were LAPD I would be very afraid of this guy. He means business and knows all their inner workings. As I read his manifesto, the things that really stood out to me, were how well spoken and intelligent he seems to be, and how sad the state of Law Enforcement in L.A. I hope and pray that our officers in Louisiana don't share that same bravado, callousness, and corruption that he describes. It honestly makes me afraid to interact with Law enforcement, even though I have nothing to hide.

I'm not sure what to think of this guy right about now...

The media continues to say Dorner lied about the officer kicking the suspect. I wonder if any of them actually requested the specific reports and evidence in regards to the case. He told them exactly what to ask for and what to review.

The news reports give me no reason to believe them.

The guy killed the daughter of the man who represented him....it's not difficult to come up with an opinion of the guy.

He may have had some legit grievances..but that girl did nothing to him...

I missed that part; thanks for bringing it up

The guy killed the daughter of the man who represented him....it's not difficult to come up with an opinion of the guy.

He may have had some legit grievances..but that girl did nothing to him...

in the script version, you would have a lockerroom scene where 2 fairly new police officers would be talking about this and huffing & puffing - then some grizzled veteran all scarred up will say, "he's ex-military - he's just doing what he was trained to do"

"I will bring unconventional and asymmetrical warfare to those in LAPD uniform whether on or off duty," Dorner wrote.
"I never had the opportunity to have a family of my own, I'm terminating yours."
i was looking for more info on this last part - couldn't find any

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom