Manifesting a positive outcome (1 Viewer)

I got it in 3 as well today. Drain is a cool starting word. I usually use Least and follow up with Choir, and on the occasions I'm still hunting for a bunch of letters by the third guess I use Funky.

You're not the only one who does Wordle everyday, but for some of us, it's not until much later in the day...

I got it in 3 as well today. Drain is a cool starting word. I usually use Least and follow up with Choir, and on the occasions I'm still hunting for a bunch of letters by the third guess I use Funky.
Relay first, then adapt after that.

If I get zero letters from Relay, I go to Quoit, so I've covered every vowel.

I sometimes start with adieu for that reason
This is my wife’s favorite Word to start with, the thought of some of us playing this game and me posting this and screwing them up never crossed my mind. My apologies for those of you that My spoiler screwed over

This is my wife’s favorite Word to start with, the thought of some of us playing this game and me posting this and screwing them up never crossed my mind. My apologies for those of you that My spoiler screwed over

I know you were excited to share and didn't think about the spoiler aspect.

I texted my wife that she should go ahead without me today - we usually do Wordle and Worldle (suggested by LonghornSaint on the EE) in the evenings. Fortunately she stuck with Saint and that made her day. :D

So….

The Saints are tough as nails and will make your season go down the drain? :shrug:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom