Manufacturing Growing 714% Faster Under Trump Than Obama (1 Viewer)

Joe OKC

"Better Days"
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sticky Post
Not really sure what this means, Am I reading this right?

The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics released its December jobs report Friday morning, showing nonfarm employment was up by 312,000, stronger than analysts expected.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckdevore/2019/01/04/312000-jobs-added-in-december-manufacturing-growing-714-faster-under-trump-than-obama/#5432d5d15b50

LAhotsauce

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I say that it shouldn't be that way. Staying unemployed should never be a better option. It gives you no incentive to find something better, which working another job would not prevent you from doing.
Your way of thinking is outdated by at least 40 years. The welfare system was revamped under Clinton way back in the mid 90s. Nobody can qualify without either looking for employment or having employment already. And even if you are looking, whatever welfare you get will stop if you dont find work in a certain time period, which is counted in months than years. The problems have always been about the working poor. This country has been at "full employment" for at least the last decade now.

So please educate yourself and stop regurgitating 50 year old talking points. Talking points that didnt start until a certain party put a "black" face on welfare to rile up folks like you. Thats when all the "handout" parroting started. Before that, there was no problem with giving people a helping hand with the New Deal.

rajncajn

Lurker Extrodinaire
Reaction score
Your way of thinking is outdated by at least 40 years. The welfare system was revamped under Clinton way back in the mid 90s. Nobody can qualify without either looking for employment or having employment already. And even if you are looking, whatever welfare you get will stop if you dont find work in a certain time period, which is counted in months than years. The problems have always been about the working poor. This country has been at "full employment" for at least the last decade now.

So please educate yourself and stop regurgitating 50 year old talking points. Talking points that didnt start until a certain party put a "black" face on welfare to rile up folks like you. Thats when all the "handout" parroting started. Before that, there was no problem with giving people a helping hand with the New Deal.
The pretentious condescension of the PDB rears its ugly head yet again. "Folks like you..." What kind folk am I? You know nothing of me, my background, my financial situation, nothing. All you see is a maga hat behind a keyboard any time somebody doesn't agree with your perspective.

LAhotsauce

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
The pretentious condescension of the PDB rears its ugly head yet again. "Folks like you..." What kind folk am I? You know nothing of me, my background, my financial situation, nothing. All you see is a maga hat behind a keyboard any time somebody doesn't agree with your perspective.
We're not talking perpectives, we're talking facts. Facts that should be well known by now. Hence that shoe seemed to fit rather snug...

OP
OP
Joe OKC

Joe OKC

"Better Days"
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score

WhoDatPhan78

Definitely not part of the deep state.
Reaction score
Is this true..????

China announced Friday that it would allow rice imports from the U.S. for the first time in its history, an apparent gesture meant to cool trade tensions with the Trump administration as the two countries prepare for broader trade talks early next year.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/economy/china-allows-first-ever-us-rice-imports

a little late news... But selling Rice to China?

Selling...... Rice..... to..... China.....

Well, it happened over a year ago. Weird that Trump is just announcing it (again) now.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2017/07/21/china-opens-rice-market-us-exports-first-time-ever/500278001/

He's double dipping on the winning.

SystemShock

uh yu ka t'ann
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Is this true..????

China announced Friday that it would allow rice imports from the U.S. for the first time in its history, an apparent gesture meant to cool trade tensions with the Trump administration as the two countries prepare for broader trade talks early next year.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/economy/china-allows-first-ever-us-rice-imports

a little late news... But selling Rice to China?

Selling...... Rice..... to..... China.....
Did you read the article?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Saints Headlines (The Advocate)

Headlines

Top Bottom