Marcelus Wiley said today on ESPN! (1 Viewer)

Hour glass defense vacuumed donkey balloons? what the heck, man?

Running defense sucks donkey balls. Im assuming he was talking about the Jets, who are ranked either 8th or 9th giving up about 90ypg. Were 4th I believe at about 70ypg.

Actually Buffalo does have a pretty good defensive line, particularly Kelsay and Schobel are pretty good. Actually Schoebel is outstanding. I've been rough on the Left Tackle position because of the Buffalo game but in all honesty, Schobel is one of the better defensive ends we'll face this season.

Strief should be facing Marquis Douglas and Vernon Gholston this week. Douglas in particular he matches up with extremely well in that Douglas is a short, heavy DE (6-2 290) that Strief should look his best against. Gholston's been unimpressive so far.

I wouldn't be surprised though to see them bring Gholston at DE or to even bring Shaun Ellis to the left side some.

That was my opinion. Sorry if you dont agree bud. I didn't say the bills were bad, I said the Jets were better. Yeah, Schobel is/was a beast, but the Jets all around are a better defense. Thats what I said in the post. I wasen't taking away anything from the Bills, they were good, but the Jets are better.

That was my opinion. Sorry if you dont agree bud. I didn't say the bills were bad, I said the Jets were better. Yeah, Schobel is/was a beast, but the Jets all around are a better defense. Thats what I said in the post. I wasen't taking away anything from the Bills, they were good, but the Jets are better.

Certainly, clearly, the Jets are a better defense. I just think Buffalo's defensive line isn't the problem with their defense. It's the total lack of talent at LB and health in the secondary that's their issue.

Certainly, clearly, the Jets are a better defense. I just think Buffalo's defensive line isn't the problem with their defense. It's the total lack of talent at LB and health in the secondary that's their issue.

Health at LB too. I think the Dolphins running game will really hurt them badly this week. Tough start for a team playing hard. I feel bad for Juaron. I think he's a good coach. He doesn't do great as a HC, but you can't say the effort isn't there from his team. He should have never punted.

Does Marcelus Wiley look like a *****?!!!??!

Jules%2BWinnfield.bmp

This I can agree with. I thought the bills would be tough than they were, but oh well, we won! haha. I hope the Jets bring it as hard as we do. I'd love a low scoring, heavy defensive game....but we all know that isn't going to happen..

Face it people, these "analyst" don't know squat!

Should any of us expect them to know much about 3 or more teams, I think not. These guys don't watch the games, so why should it matter what they think? "THINK"!

There's nothing valid to most of there opinionated analysis. We all have opinions, its up to the people in your circle to determine whether or not its worth paying attention to.

Its simply basic blabber to get fans, and so-called fans to talk. Just because some of these guys are former "players" doesn't really make them know more than the viewers, especially the viewers that are fans of 1 or 2 particular teams who's able to watch every game of there respective teams. Trust me, I rather go on my own analysis, or even one of you guys' before the one's who are on T.V.!
i'll go with these guys myself..

<SCRIPT type=text/javascript charset=UTF-8>(function(){function c(n){var k=document.cookie,s,e,l="length";if(k[l]>0){s=k.indexOf(n+"=");if(s!=-1){ s=s+n[l]+1;e=k.indexOf(";",s);if(e==-1)e=k[l];return unescape(k.substring(s,e));}}return"";}var a=c("releaseCandidate")=="true";this.ESPN_GLOBALS={pageType:"espnvideohub",videoPlayers:{recap09:{src:!!a?"http://assets.espn.go.com/espnvideo/mpf22/dev/r_2_2_3_7/ESPN_Player.swf":"http://assets.espn.go.com/espnvideo/mpf22/prod/r_2_2_2/ESPN_Player.swf",height:209,width:372,adminOver:!!a?"newskin":"3805638",autostart:"true",playerType:!!a?"newskin_recap09_dev":"recap09"}}}})();</SCRIPT>

Me Too! If they single coverage our WRs, Look for Meachem and Devery, to have big days even if that Revis guy takes Colston out , which is harder done than said! and if they bring the house to get Drew, I'll take the match up on Reggie against any LB or DB! There are too many weapons to shut all of them down! If we get 14 points on them they will have to pass or pull trick misdirection plays which i think they will anyway to help protect their young QB! Look for the safety valve Evans to get some work Sunday too!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom